Do your ovaries hurt after clomid?

I had a round 1 Clomid + IUI last month (unmonitored). It failed. So I'm on round 2 and this time, my ovaries are killing me. I just went in for my final monitoring and they said 8 follicles total. Right ovary 1 at 11. Left ovary 2 of them...18 and 13. I'm in so much uncomfortable pain I can't even walk.

I wonder why this time I'm in pain? Maybe because it's working? Are the 3 that are measurable a good sign? All the others are under 10 so they're not counting them.

I may trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow or Fri. I'll know at 2pm today after the blood results are in.

But this is really, really uncomfortable, painful. Feels like there are weights on my ovary.
mine did hurt in the past two cycles but not to the extent of not being able to walk.  but the pain is like shooting on either side and sometimes pulling.  Like something heavy pulling them down.... Bearable pains though .....I do hope it's a good sign :)
Mine hurt so bad I forced my Dr. to give me some Tylenol-3 because I was laying in bed crying for like 3 days a month on Clomid.  Mine started to feel better about 4-5 days past IUI.
Good luck!!!
  PS.. try a heating pad on low on your lower back.. not your tummy.. it helped with me..
Hmmm, yes it is uncomfortable, but not to the point of not being able to walk.  I would call your doctor because I tell ya, I didn't feel much until the Trigger...that was when I was really uncomfortable.  I would definitly call and see if it is normal....
Hi! I also am on Clomid 100mg and I can say that it is somewhat painful, I guess uncomfortable is a better word. I had a similar feeling when I underwent IVF and was taking daily shots of Gonal-F. It feels like my ovaries are big or bloated. It's not as bad with Clomid though. I was monitored with IVF and I produced around 14 follicles. But I am not being monitored with Clomid so I have no idea how many follicles I am producing right now. I'm still Bding every other day and using OPKs to catch my O (today is CD14 and still negative OPK)

I really think that you should call your dr's office because it sounds like more pain than most people... If you can't walk cause its too painful, you REALLY should see medical advise. Seriously. Just to be on the safe side. Please take this advise and make that call. You'll feel better knowing that you were proactive in the event that something IS wrong. I would.

Isabelle
I would always recommend calling your doctor - imho, that's what they are there for!  I did though have a decent amount of discomfort/pain when I was on Clomid.  When I was on my protocol for my IVF, I had OHSS and that's when I was in so much pain that I could barely walk!  I am not sure if there is a high incidence of OHSS on Clomid, but I would think that it's possible with any of the fertility meds.  It's a potentially serious side effect and therefore, you should call to make sure that you are okay!

Good luck!

p.s. There is another post from a woman in the same or similar situation with the same heading - there may be useful information on it, as well!
Sorry if I sound a little dramatic. It's not like I can't move. For me when I say I can't walk, it's more of extreme on and off discomfort. I got back today from a final monitoring and mentioned my pain and they said everything looks fine. However, I get the official word on a lab line voice mail at 2 so I really won't know until then.

Thanks for the concern. I was worried about OHSS as well.