Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Does Geritol work for getting pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Does Geritol work for getting pregnant?

Many people have told me to take geritol complete and it will help with conceiving. I want to here some stories on if it has or hasent worked for you!! thanks!!!
It's just a myth...unless you have a very rare lack of certain vitamins, it won't really do anything. Even the Geritol website says it's a myth. HOWEVER, I did try it for a couple of months. I figured it wouldn't hurt...but no luck. Oh and just FYI, in case you do decide to try it, it tastes HORRIBLE!
well it sure cant hurt to try it i guess!! So many people on some other forums swear by it haha!
Yeah, either way, you'll get some extra vitamins, right? And who knows, maybe you get a bonus BFP too! Best of luck!
Thanks!!!!!!
i wanted a child and it never would happen so an older lady at my job told me to try geritol and i finally did and that next month i found out that i was 6 1/2 wks pregnant now my daughter is 2 years old. it works take a pill everyday and when ur cycle is off have sex with ur man two or three days later and next month u will know if it works cause it works for me and im happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Does geritol works for irregular periods . I want a child with my husband I want to know does this work for people with irregular periods
What are some natraul herb pills to make you fertile ...
im new to this im willing to try this me n my fiance are trying to have a baby do anyone have any advice