Does Progesterone affect BBT?
Hey all. Was just wondering whether Progesterone supplements have any impact on our BBT?? Actually I started my supplements since yesterday night and today in the morning my BBT was5 points higher..is it the natural rise or because of Progesterone supplements..any suggestions idea???
Yes, progesterone is what cause your temperature to go up, so a supplement could affect your regular temps. I would just make a note of it on your chart :-)
Progesterone increases the BBT and taking supplements does affect the temps. Any online O tracker will have provision to note this and you should include this information.
thnks for the info....hmm now wondering how would i depend on my temps?? :(..i was like planning to track my BBt and when it will start falling I would be prepared for an AF :)
The natural rise is caused by progesterone and the supplements probably helped it go up even further. Since you are past ovulation, it won't cloud as to when o was. It's a good thing they don't rx progesterone until after o or it would really cause confusion on bbt charts. Btw, your chart is looking really good!
thx a ton...now i am noting the increase accordingly and hey thx again for checking out my temps chart and throwing in a comment...This is my first month of BBT charting and i was wondering whom to ask about my temps rise and fall:)