Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Does anyone else have cramps all the time?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Since my m/c in the end of Feb it seems like I have AF type cramps all the time.  Not bad, just that dull ache, kind of like right before AF is going to start.  Then, when AF does come I get horrible cramps.  Then she leaves and the light cramping returns.  Has anyone else every had this?  What could it be, is it normal, will it go away, is it because my body is still trying to get back to normal after the m/c?
I'm not sure what would cause that...but if I were you, I would check with your doctor.

Take care!
I know exactly what you mean with the dull AF cramps not just before AF.  I'm going through that right now.  I don't know what it is but my doc believes it could be my fibroid.  It's small but it's there.  I'm heading for an ultrasound next week to know for sure.  Another thing, could be a cyst??  

You might want to ask for an ultrasound yourself to make sure everything's okay.

Good luck!
Thanks girls - I am going to break down and make an appointment - I hate going to the docs......
oh well, i gotta do what i gotta do!!
I have been having cramps like that for the last three months I was on clomid for two of those months  so when i asked my dr about it he said it was probabally from the clomid, when he did the ultra sound there was no cysts but my overy was in a wierd spot.. I also have endo.  so mabie its pulled my overy to my uterus??. But I havent done clomid this month and im still filling crampy. It bothers me mostly at night when im laying in bed, I just cant get comfortable.. Im going in for a lap on Monday so mabie they will find something. Good luck to you..
I  made an appointment for monday - then hubby comes home and tells me he took off mon to take us all to the beach.  Now i have to reschedule.. ugh..  its always something.  But thats okay - I'd rather go to the beach anyway!
Yes, I have too, on and off  since m/c in April and particularly bad at first ovulation after m/c.  I'm experiencing cramping right now but am hoping this time it is down to implantation or something as I am on 2ww. Good luck.
Hello ladies
I had the same exact problem and i to thought that it was from the
clomid well after 4 cycles of failed clomid my husband and i decided to
have a laparascopy done. Come to find out i had a blocked tube and endo
on both of my ovaries so the pain was from the endo. It is definatly worth looking
into. The doc said that is prob what was holding us up from getting pregnant.