Donor sperm procedures
Hi there i have almost zero chances to have childs since i have a NOA.
I would like to know what are the steps in order to go for a donor sperm in UK.

Cosidering that we are both white european.....could by any chance happen that we do not find the sperm which is compatible?

thanks
Here in the US, the dr usually points you in the right direction. I am not sure of the procedure in UK. I imagine it would be similar.
I've had two beautiful children using donor sperm - and have just had an IUI using the same donor to try for our third child.  I went to the clinic, went on a waiting list, then, when my time came, was given the folders of all the donors, their ethnicity, personality, medical history, traits, education and employment history, colour of eyes, complexion, hair, weight, height - everything!  No photo supplied though.  I'm from New Zealand, and donors do not get paid here, I don't know how it works in England.  Also, the sperm has to be of excellent quality, and is screened for various diseases etc, so it should be 'first rate'.  You should be able to find a donor to suit you both.  The best thing to do is to try to find a donor who is like your partner.  GOOD LUCK!!
Hi there thanks for the advice. I live in london and i can tell donor do not get paid here as well.

Anyway i am at the start of the process, i just found i am azoospermic and i just started the investigation on my problem which show FSH at 22...high....but there are so meny investigations to do....but whatever will be i good for us to start thinking at some alternative like donors....I did not know there is a waiting list in clinics....so these infertility problems must be commom....something up to now i never realize....

Is there any waiting list even on private clinics?
I went to a private clinic in New Zealand, and when they told me there was a lengthy waiting list, I was expecting to wait maybe a couple of years, but in fact, I was called into the clinic only about five months later.  I can't say what it would be like in England, but you must have many clinics over there, due to the population.  The clinics here in New Zealand are few and far between, as we only have a population of just over 4 million.  The sooner you get on the list, the better, if only to put feelers out, and see what can be done.  One more thing, here in New Zealand, the donor must sign a declaration to be contactable, which is really awesome.  They must also be put on a legal registry.  This is excellent, because if children born of donors wish to contact them, or find out medical info in the future, they can find the name and contact details of the donor.  The donor I used was anonymous, but we have made correspondance, and I have medical info about him and his family, and he and his family wish to meet some time in the future.  I haven't done this yet, as my children are only 13months and three years, but it is just lovely to know that the option is open if I ever want to take if further.  Do you know also you can have a donor of your own, somebody you know?  I didn't want to take this option, but many people do.  It would cut down on the waiting time.

Good luck to you!!!  And don't give up, so much can be done for infertility!!!