Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Don't know what to feel?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Don't know what to feel?

Hi I am 5 dpt and I am beside myself with worry. This is my third transfer but my first fresh transfer. I had a a+ grade 1 8cell day three embryo put back ( the best I have had yet) I had cramping for three days after but since then apart from feeling "heavy", tender breasts and tired, nothing else. I have had no bleeding and all I can think of is how much I want this to work. At 34 I feel like I am running out of time. The reason for IVF is my husbands swimmers ( he had a sporting injury that caused a blockage) Is there anyone else that has had a similar experience that can let me know if my situation seemes normal?  5 days more wait feels like a lifetime