Do`s and donts`s on IUI
hi,
iam going on IUI this month,,can anybody tell me how shoutd the intercourse be with the IUI and how often we should have in a day,,,i want my this cycle to be the one,,,pls kindly advice?
My Dr. told us no sex for 48 hrs before, the higher the sperm count the higher the chance of conception, after the procedure though why not as much as you want? I peronall seem to crampy the first evening, but then it subsides.
My RE always recommends to BD the IUI night and the next day. As fas as BD before IUI, there is no restrictions if DHs count is good. Otherwise you might need to hold off as kikicoates said. All the best and wish you SSBD
My RE says abstain for 2 days before and no more than 5 days (if more than 5 days it can affect the motility of the swimmer!)  its hard to always plan for sure since we never know when O time is going to be, so many times we've waited 4 or 5 days, but things have looked good each time! (we have male factor too, but its morphology)  then we BD that night and the next couple of nights (either every night or every other) just for "insurance"   GOOD LUCK!