Dry cervical mucus during ovulation period..is it normal??
Hi everyone! As I said before I've been trying to get pregnant for 7months now and I'm trying to figure out why it hasn't happened yet.  Is it normal that I have white discharge for most days in my cycle but around the time I ovulate, it dries up and stays dry for my most fertile days. I always have like 5 dry days in the middle of my cycle. Is it normal or could that be the reason why I'm not pregnant yet??  Thanks!
Are you taking clomid?  I used to be the same way and then tried preseed lubricant.  It is fantastic and helps the the little swimmers get to the goal!  Here is a link if you would liek to read more about it:

http://www.preseed.com/
no, I'm not taking clomid..  thanks..I already read a lil' bit about preseed and also evening primerose oil..don't know if they help at all but I'm going to try for sure.
I haven't experienced the dryness every month, but I did have some unusual dryness around ovulation in June and I did end up getting pregnant.  I was sure I couldn't have since I didn't have enough cervical mucus.  I had just had a miscarriage in May and just assumed my hormones were still a little messed up but I did conceive, so I guess it's possible to be that dry and have it happen!  I think you're right to worry about it since it's happening every month though.  Good luck!
Is preseed suppose to replace our own fertile cm? So, if I don't have enough it acts like it?..
I have creamy/sticky CM almost every day of my cycle until ovulation.  During that time it becomes wet and you can't really see it but you feel it like water.  It's not always like eggwhite.  Immediately after ovulation I dry up for a day or two, then it's back to creamy.   If you want to increase your CM, try drinking either grapefruit or pineapple juice.  It works wonders for me and makes it more eggwhite.  

Or you can always try Pre-seed.  It's worked for plenty of women on here.
WOW Tonya, that's great news. I just had a m/c July 19th and ovulated 14 days later. This is like the first time EVER I was that dry and figured my hormones were off too from the m/c. We certainly didn't time things well so I have about 1/2% chance this month but your words are encouraging.... ;) congrats!
Yes, the pre-seed is supposed to mimic cervical mucas and be sperm friendly.
I'll try it..where do u buy that? I live in Canada, don't know if we have that here.?