Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Early PG test?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Early PG test?

How long after ovulation should I wait to test?
i would wait 14 days but many start testing at 10 dpo
Until AF is late.
With First Response Early Results you can start testing at 10dpo.. BUT the earlier you test the more likely you are to get false negatives.. so if you don't get the bfp you are hoping for, don't get to disappointed.. because it is still possible that you are pg... best of luck to you
I agree the FRER test is great I got a bfp at 10 dpo but like tanker said dont be dissapointed if you dont get a + only 40% women will get a + that early
Good luck to you =)
SSBD
YOu can get some cheap $Tree tests for $1 to try out early.  They're not technically early result PG tests but I know several women have gotten early BFPs on them! It's a good way to justify testing without spending a crapload of money!
Thanks for the help.