Early Pregnancy Test Strips - How accurate?
Has anyone used the pregnancy test strip from ****.com? If so, how accurate are they? I ordered the extra sensitive ones which is suppose to detect 10miu/ml hcg.  I decided to test yesterday AM and this morning. I got a very faint positive yesterday AM.. at least that’s what it looks to DH and I. It's so faint you can barely see it when I took a pic of it but in person you def see there is a faint 2nd line.  I tested again this morning and the line is much darker today. Could this a fluke? May I tested too soon?? Could it possibly be a BFP??? I was told I ovulated this month based on my P4 lab results and that I should be getting AF by the 30th.

It would be a miracle if it turns out I am prego because we were just about to go back and visit my RE about TTC #2 until the nurse called back with my P4 results.
I've never had any problems with the test strips. Sounds like a PFP to me! Congratulations!
Thanks for the feedback. I can only hope and pray that it continues to get darker as the week goes by. BBT is still high in the 98's which I never ever see when charting in the past except when I was prego with my son in 2010. Hoping this is an exact repeat of 2010 :)
They are really accurate..I buy those as well..congrats!
Thanks!