Early pregnancy symptoms from Clomid??
Has anyone using Clomid experienced any early pregnancy symptoms?? I have had one round of Clomid, and I can test on Jan 4. The wait is KILLING me, and I have been experiencing some symptoms that I think may be early pregnancy symptoms. I am afraid that it is just my mind playing tricks on me because I WANT them to be pregnancy symptoms. This is what has happened during my entire ttc journey. Have any of you fellow Clomid users experienced symptoms that turned out to be true pregnancy symptoms??
I had the same problem as you but When I tested the first time it came out Neg so I waited and then I started to have problems pooing(tmi)so I went to the dr. bout that and Congrats Im pregnant n my Ob said its normal to hsve problems pooing when u first get pregnant and I also had tender breast and thats it..I did get pregnant off my first round of clomid (50mg) and just had a miscarriage at seven weeks and since the baby caused me an blood clot,I had to have an DnC three days ago ;( So im wishing u lots of BABY DUST!!
have
Thanks for the great info. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( I hope you're able to conceive again soon with happier results. So how long did it take in all to get a positive pregnancy test?