Endometrial Biopsy
i am supposed to have a Endometrial Biopsy on Tuesday.  If anyone had this procedure done before can you tell me what to expect.
i am kind-of -scared about this one , but I think the word biopsy just scares me.  Does it hurt during this procedure.  Please be very honest.
I had endometrial biopsy and really I didnt feel much. It was like pap test. it is nothing to worry about. you can take a tylenol before going in. Dont worry about it.
My sister just had one. Some minor cramping but that is it. You will be fine. :)
Hi- I just had one on 5-28.  I had my 3rd failed IUI and he wanted to do the Intergrity test to make sure I had the beta 3 integren to make sure the embies would stick to the uterine wall.  I am thinking this is probably why you have to do it as well?  I didnt' hurt too bad-a little cramping.  I took 3 advil before going in.  the rest of the day I had some cramping but it was fine.  It is so worth it to get the biopsy though to make sure everything is ok.   My results came back fine so I was glad I did it.  Good luck to you!!!  
The doctor told me to take one hydromophone pill an hour before the precedure.  I have never taken this pain medicine before.  I'm wondering if I should even take it since everyone is saying that the precedure is not too bad.
My doc just told me to take 4 advil-I don't think you will need it.  I dont know if you had an HSG done-it was definately easier than that.  
I'm still debating on the medicine, but my dh thinks I should take it, since I was in alot of pain during my HSG. She also told me to take modrin.
Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow.  I hope it's painless...
Good luck today!
I had my mock, sonogram and biopsy today.  I guess I have to wait 2 weeks before I get my results for the biopsy.  The sonogram showed I have tissue in my uturus.  So, now I have to have another surgery to get it out.
I got my test resuts for the biopsy yesterday.  I didn't talk to the dr., she actually left a voicemail message on my phone.  She said I don't have an infection, which is good.  She went on saying that my biopsy revealed early ovulation and late ovulation.  What does that mean.  Is that a bad thing?   I had my biopsy done on day 15 of my cycle.