Endometriosis Cells???
I just had my yearly pap, and my DR found some endometriosis cells that I have to get a biopsy on, and they need to be removed, so I don't get Endometriosis. I'm already scheduled for next Wed to have them removed, and apparently it's a simple procedure done in his office. I'm not sure what to do. DH & I have been BDing for the past couple days.

What if I'm prego?? Can I get prego with these cells? This is GIANT let-down. Was really thinking this was BFP month. :(

Anyone out there know anything about this subject????
Wow! I didn't even know they were checking for endometriosis during the pap. I guess that's a good thing, though, so that they can take care of the problem before it becomes an issue. As for possibly being pregnant, I would discuss that with your doctor. He might be able to reschedule it so you can do a blood test first...just in case.

Good luck to you!
Thanks Heather. I wasn't aware they looked for that stuff either during a pap.