Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Estrogen and High reading on Clearblue Monitor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I just started using the monitor this month. If you were to take estrogen (premarin) for a few days for improved cm would that interfere with the readings? I have had all high readings since I started taking the estrogen.I have lots of ewcm though.So basically is it false ewcm and false high reading? Or am I on my way to ovulation with the help of the estrogen?
I'm sorry you haven;t gotten any answers yet. I personally have no experience with the clearblue fertility monitor...but I think you're right in that the estrogen supplement could be the cause of the high readings and EWCM. What cycle day are you today?