Estrogen level
Could somebody tell me what should be my estrogen level?  When you go get you U/S and blood work done what is your level and how many follicles do you have?  Also, do you know the size of your follicles?  Anybody
Hi,  I just got back from my RE clinic and had my blood drawn.  I am curious as to know what the levels should be as well.  I had 5 follicles on each side.  Apparently it doesn't matter what size they are now so as long as they are about 16 when they retrieve them.  Are you having IVF or IUI?
I am doing my 2nd IVF and I am due for ER on Monday or Tuesday.  I only have four follicles all together and one of them is ahead of the others in size.  So I am not sure if I should continue this cycle or stop, let them chang some meds and see if I can get better results.  Do you mind me asking what is your age?  
estrogen level should be at a minimum of 150 per mature follicle I had 3 my last cycle and my estrogen was over 500,, still in the TWW after IUI but this is day 11 and i still got BFN and some cramps..
Strogen changes during the cicle. My level at retriever is around 1000, or 1200. After 5 or 6 day it is around 800, if I am preg, it jump back to 1400, if I am not, it will fall until under 100.
Prog is good to have above 20. With progesterone shots my level stayed at 50. Then if I got preg, raise to 170 to 250.
I don't really believe those HPT b/c I think all this medicine can mess with the values. I hope you get your BFP soon.  When you say 150 per mature follicle is that by the time they retrieve.  My estrogen level is 308 and they never told me what it was the first time.  I go again tomorrow for U/S and blood work.  I am having awful headachs too.  I was told it is from the estrogen, is anybody els having this?
after day five of follistim estogen level was 800 is that bad or good