Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Estrogen levels after IVF
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Estrogen levels after IVF

Hello,I'm new here, but like everyone else, been through hell, hoping, and looking for answers! I'm 36 and just had my first embryo transfer this past Monday, 7/13. Today, day 4 after the transfer, the doc's office called that my estrogen level from yesterday's blood work was a "little lower then we'd like it to be" 97, and progesterone 20+.  He's starting my on estrace today. I know from what everyone says that this is not an indication of pregnancy at this early stage, but it's so hard not to be hopeful or scared.  Anyone have a similar situation or any success stories? Trying to remain positive.  Any response/feedback would be so appreciated! Have a good day.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
299260_tn?1304219705
Hi. We're pretty close :) I'm 37 & had my first transfer on Tues. I didn't have any bloodwork afterwards, so can't help with that, but I am using estrogen patches. My blood test is a week from Sat. I just wanted to offer you encouragement & hopefully we'll both have happy endings (or beginnings!) Best wishes =)
Blank
I had my transfer on 7/17/09 3day 3 embryo transfer I went for blood work today didnt get back results yet. I had 2 IUI before I did IVF and when I went for the first round of blood my numbers were good then 4 days later for another blood test my numbers dropped.This is your first round of blood my doc say he wants E-200 P-20 so i think your numbers are pretty good did they give you a supplement? I cant stand the waiting its to heartbreaking I do understand. Im sending lots of baby dust your way GOOD LUCK!!!
Blank
new to the site. was just wondering if any of you girls had issues with progestrone in early stages after ivf
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank