Everyone
I have been diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus and we have been trying to conceive for over a year now. Is there anything we can do to help us out
There isn't really a link to difficulty in TTC and having this condition.  However, once a woman with this condition is pregnant there is a link to a higher number of miscarriages .  So there's really no reason to seek out different ways to conceive than those methods used by women without bicornuate uterus.

The reason that a pregnancy may not reach full-term in a bicornuate uterus often happens when the fertilized egg implants and begins to grow in either side of the "v" at the top. The pregnancy will usually end in a miscarriage because there is not enough room in the "v" or septum area to expand enough to accommodate growth.

The good news is that the survival rate of the fetus is higher than the occurance of a miscarriage. When you do become pregnant, I'd encourage you to have a doctor lined up specializing in high-risk pregnancies. Good luck!  
mhv
I am actually having surgery in Jan 11 to correct a septum uterus.  It has caused delay in the thickening of my lining, and also may have caused my m/c in Aug 09.   I am going to a Dr. in CA.  I have had 2 previous surgeries by 2 other RE's, and it still isn't correct, so I contacted a world known "uterine" doctor Dr. March.  
I know plenty of ladies go on to a healthy happy pregnancy, but that hasn't been the case for me, so I am not taking anymore chances...

Good Luck!  If I can help you in any way... let me know!