1141709 tn?1329405932
Exercise after FET
Any one get any input on exercise after an FET? After a couple days off, I was hoping I could walk briskly for an hour a day. (I have my transfer on August 26.)

Lauren
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1514494 tn?1333588484
Hi,
I am yet to experience ivf but im having my 1st cycle around 14th sept thats when i start injections or round about, anyway the ivf nurse told me that some people choose to rest after ivf some go to the gym i dont think theres any proven facts that exercise affects implantation i think it would all depend on how you feel, i would probs just do very light exercise because it the embrio wasnt to implant youd always wonder if it was that (well i know i would!) Good luck and SSBD
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
420566 tn?1321842156
My doctor told me every time after the transfer that I could jump, skip, run and it wouldn't do any difference. Like Amy I think going for a brisk walk is fine but I probably wouldn't do a full on run just to be safe.

Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
All of the REs I've been to (5) said no exercise during the two week wait. One even said that if I had a dog (I don't), I couldn't walk it.
I've had previous miscarriages, though, so that may be why
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1141709 tn?1329405932
Thanks everyone! After reading the above, I think I'll take long leisurely walks at about 7 days after transfer!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources