Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Extreme BBS sore on 8DPIUI

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Extreme BBS sore on 8DPIUI

Ladies,

Today I have extreme bbs sore on my 8DPIUI.  Sore to touch, even not touching it, it's sore.  I feel tingling on the breast and nipples are sore.  Since I ttc, this is the first time my bbs sore this much.  Anyone who are pregnant did experience bbs sore on 8DPO or 8DPIUI then got BFP?  Tell you the truth, I do not want to think positive on this.  Each cycle I kept thinking I might be pregnant then I didn't.  It's a big disappointment and depress me so I just take it easy during 2ww and wait until AF show up on the day she suppose to.  If not, then I will take the test.

Good luck to all the ladies who are ttc and SSBD to you all
Sore bbs is definitely a good sign.  I hope it's a BFP!!!
Yes, babyblue  - I sure hope this is your bfp.   Keep us posted.
Yes it may be, i never have sore bbs not even when i get my period, and with my 2 last pregnancys i had sore bbs very early and i new i was pregnant because of that. And i was right. So keep up the faith maybe you did it. Good luck

Ps. I like your photo of the profile, i have one almost the same as the desktop background.
Yes- I am in the exactly the same boat with the very early sore bbs.  Good sign!

This morning (11dpo) i got a very faint BFP so hopefully you will get yours soon too!!!  :)
Congratulation. Enjoy your 9 months journey.

Today is my 9DPIUI and I have bbs sore since 7DPIUI.  I hope i get BFP this cycle.  Maybe about 1:45am this morning we were BD.  When we were done, I went to the bathroom and noticed i have pink spot come out with the semens.  Now I have cramp on my tummy.  

Hopefully it's nothing to concern.  

Its the end of the day of 4dpIUI for me and I have no symptoms...do you think it is too early? Im getting concerned... :(
4DPIUI and no symtoms (symptoms) is ok.  I didn't have symtom until my 6 or 7 DPIUI. Today is the worst.  my bbs sore like crazy.  i can't stand it anymore.  I couldn't sleep at night because of this.

Today is my 10DPIUI. good luck to you.
Wow!! I know you don't want to get your hopes up but it looks like you might be pregnant!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Keep us posted!
I hope that in a day or two I will experience some symptoms too :)
I always have very sore bbs for about a week before I get my period.  Each month I get my hopes up and I'm disappointed.  I hope that this is a BFP for you!  Good luck and keep us posted!
BabyBlue07 - it really does sound hopeful if they're so sore!!! Good luck - I'll be watching to find out if that BFP has come!!

Anya - I wrote to you on another thread - praying that you get really sore boobs!!! As that seems to be the biggest early pg sign!!
Thanks for your encourage words.  The last time i ever experience the bbs sore was when i was 11 years old and growing up. this is worst.  ouch......  i can't touch, i can't massage.  even the shower hurts my bbs.  :-(  

Wish you all the best and thanks for being my friend.
When are you going to test??
Soree bbs was my first symptom..I hope you get your BFP this month!!!!!
How soon after your IUI or Ovulation did you have sore bbs?
Thanks!
BabyBlue I don't want to be a joy killer but I don't want you to get disappointed as well like I did... I got my period yesterdau at 13dpo with an IUI, I had the same symptoms too very sore boobs and nipples( which I've never experienced before) I was extremly tired, bloated and very moody..! I was almost positve that I'll get a bFP this month
So please just keep in mind that the effect IUI treatment and hcg trigger can give you false symptoms...! At the same time I wish you have a better luck than me this month and tons of baby dust your way
babyblue07 -
That is EXACTLY what happened to me... my BBs were sore (not as bad as yours) and I had all the other things you were having too, only to get AF at  12 dpIUI...I was distraught too as I was so convinced that time (2nd IUI)... I'm so sorry about AF - she sucks. Was that your first IUI?

Anya -
don't lose hope though - remember that so many people don't get any symptoms at all...it's just that we "ttc so badly" ladies sooooooooo want that BFP that I reckon we are all just so dying to have any tiny symptom to let us live in the hope of being pg.... but you may well be, and won't have any symptoms AT ALL! But - if you read what I just wrote to babyblue, I was exactly the same (and will be next time, for sure!!)... good luck...I know this 2WW is killing you!

I got monitred this morning and my follies obviously decided to wake and develop, so much so (compared to the last 2 times when they were really slow) that my next IUI (which I thought would be next week, about when you're testing Anya), is actually this Friday.  :))
i can never go by my boobs hurting,some months they hurt like heack and others they dont,this last time i would have bet anything that i was pregnant ,but just like clockwork AF showed up. i know my boobs hurt more when i touch them to see if they hurt.i have been TTC for over a yr and its still hard but try and relax,keep yourself busy,read books(not about TTC) ..keep us posted.