Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
FET 2ww symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

FET 2ww symptoms

Hi ladies. Well, I made it through yet another FET on 9/08. I am now in the 2ww. I have no symptoms and are so afraid they didn't take. This time I am absolutely not taking an HPT. Last time I did it was negative and later I carried until I was at least 6 wks.then m/c.I guess I am asking for any positive thoughts and ideas that I can get. I have done the 48 hour bed rest and eat really well. Both frosties were 7 cell and 8cell. So, I hope thats good. Thank you!!!
Hi Michie88!

Congrats on making it through the FET.  I wouldn't stress about not having symptoms.  Remember, some women don't even have symptoms even after they get a BFP.  I know I had no clue I was preggo when I wasn't even trying and only knew when AF didn't show.  So try to stay positive and keep doing what the doc says.  

Hopefully we'll be seeing a BFP post from you soon.

Trish
I wouldnt worry about the symptoms. Stay away from the anxiety and enjoy the dreaded 2ww.  Good luck! Keep us posted
don't worry about the symptoms, it seems that sometims no symptoms at all is a good sign. For each of the procedures I had I always have sore nipples, stomach sickness, and cramps and hey they never were good sigsn at all bc at the end I am still trying.
Everyone is different so don't give it to much thought.
Keep us posted.
Thank you for the encouraging words. I am still saying a prayer every night right after the dredded progesterone shot in my hips. It's nice to know that there are other women that face the same situations and share the same emtional rollercoasters. Come on BFP!!!!!!
I left you a note in your journal to express my complete support of you not taking a hpt. I too have learned my lesson. I had very faded positives on 9dpt and 10dpt and the blood tests were 7 and then 9 in July. I'd rather wait for the beta this time around. Please don't worry about symptoms. I had mild cramping and nausea last time and it turned out bad. This time there are no symptoms and I'm less worried this time around. I know you will get a BFP and make it past your 1st trimester!!!!
We have the same dates. I had my FET on 9/10 Don't worry about symptoms the only thing i have is bloatiness.I had 2 day 5 embryos, the embryologist said were very good ones.Don't test and wait for your blood work. I'll keep ypu updated on my test. Good luck to us both
Thats great we have the same dates! I do have the bloating and sometimes pelvic pressure. My lower back has a dull ache but nothing serious. Last time, I had all kinds of symptoms too and I ended up m/c at 6 weeks. So, maybe no pain could mean a gain right???????
We can get through this!!! We just have to preoccupy ourselves with other things. I am a teacher, so my day is pretty busy with students and my lesson planning. It's when I get home that kills me. Stay strong my thoughts are with you too!
Thanks for the supportive words. You have a great occupation to keep you busy. I am a soldier with 14 years in service. Before my current duty assignment I was a nurse at a military hospital on the Labor and Delivery unit. My current assignment is mostly reviewing medical documents for authenticity and decision making and no direct patient care so this may be best for me during IVF. I have a toddler who keeps me busy so my rough time is bedtime when its quiet. I'm very lucky to have you ladies to chat with. This is my 4th IVF and this is certainly the easiest 2ww. You are so close to finding out. I can't wait until your BFP!!! You give the rest of us something to hope for...