FSH <0.3 mIU/mL
What does my FSH level mean? My level came back as <0.3 mIU/mL.
I think that's good  High FSH levels can mean bad egg quantity/quality.

Girls, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't anything under 10 ok?
That's excellent.  I found this website helpful.  

http://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/hormonelevels.html#female
Hi. What was your estrogen level? I had a very low FSH twice of <3.0 but very high E2.  It turned out that I had not ovulated those months which was part of the cause of my infertility.  So yes a low FSH level is good but if the estrogen is high, it could mean you didn't ovulate and you have a leftover active follicle producing estrogen.

Good luck.
Was the blood drawn on cd 3? While under 10 is normal, I don't know if there's such a thing with too low. I recently ran into a situation where I was told my cholesterol was too low!!! I never thought there was such a thing. But, now I know. I do know that the day the blood was drawn on will make a difference as well as the other tests in the panel...Lh, E2, T3 etc. There are times when you do want to see increased levels of FSH, mid-cycle up to nearly 500 is normal.It stands for follicle stimulating hormone and it plays a crucial role in doing what it's name implies. If the test was done later in the cycle, I might think that it's too low. If on cd3, not sure, but I think hooray.