FSH of 30 at 34
just given 5% chance of conception by RE b/c high FSH - 30 (at 16 last mo & 24 this cd3); on 3rd mo clomid now w/ 5th iui to be done; if no luck, on to inject. next time; may not be candidate for ivf, depends on response to meds? (so far, great response to clomid)....feeling overwhelmed & lost; anyone have a success story for me?
Wow I am so sorry to hear that.....I have a few questions of my own about myself.....see my question I just posted to see what I am talking about.  

It sounds like they are holding out hope for you since they are trying injectables.  I did three months with clomid and trigger shot, no luck.  I am thinking I will be on to injectibles next.  I don't know, read my question......I am anxious to see what the other ladies with more experience have to say about your situation.  Have you tried googling it?  
Good Luck sweetie
I am sorry you are having such rotten luck. In most cases, 30 would be considered high. But, at your age it may be a false #. It does fluctuate also. And given the fact you are on Clomid, that explains a reason for a higher #. Have they checked pituatary and thyroid?