Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
FSH of 76 in Feb- update!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

FSH of 76 in Feb- update!

Hello, I posted on this forum in March, at the time I had just been diagnosed with premature menopause following a FSH reading of 76.
Anyway I thought I would update on my situation- I am now 13 weeks pregnant :)
Don't know if the DHEA helped, but I did take it. We wonder if actually it was all stress related rather than any underlying physical problem- I guess the only way we will know is if my periods come back as normal next year- be interesting to see.
Just wanted to update everyone as it's good news and goes to show that even with such a high FSH it is still possible to conceive a few months later. Reading the internet earlier this year there was hardly any positive info for people with high FSH so that's why I wanted to add this.

This discussion is related to Fluctuating FSH - menopause at 36?.
Tags: DHEA, HIgh fsh