FSH shots
I am going to be doing FSH shots for the first time very soon.I have PCOS, and we have been trying to have a baby for over 4 years. Can anyone who has had FSH shots give me some info on what to expect??? And also let me know how much they cost. I have been researching this for a couple weeks now, and have not been getting great info. Any info would be appreciated!!  thank you!
Amy
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
334926 tn?1436815123
HI,
I did FSH this past month. I was so nervous to stick myself..but once I did I was fine...It didnt hurt..I started out with 4 follies in my right ovary and 3 in my left!!  Then went in twice a week for a U/S...when my follies were mature I had 2 in my left and 2 in my right...by then I seriously could feel them..my stomach was bloated and my stomach felt really heavy...The HCG shot didnt hurt until later that evening. I was sore where I had my shot...then DH and me BD and were in our 2ww and I was supposed to have my beta test tomorrow but AF showed up today...My start to 2008 so far is crappy...Im taking a break next month for my own sanity and try on our own..will go back to IUI in Feb if this fails..Good Luck to you!! Keep us posted...
Lily
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486