FSH shots
I am going to be doing FSH shots for the first time very soon.I have PCOS, and we have been trying to have a baby for over 4 years. Can anyone who has had FSH shots give me some info on what to expect??? And also let me know how much they cost. I have been researching this for a couple weeks now, and have not been getting great info. Any info would be appreciated!!  thank you!
Amy
HI,
I did FSH this past month. I was so nervous to stick myself..but once I did I was fine...It didnt hurt..I started out with 4 follies in my right ovary and 3 in my left!!  Then went in twice a week for a U/S...when my follies were mature I had 2 in my left and 2 in my right...by then I seriously could feel them..my stomach was bloated and my stomach felt really heavy...The HCG shot didnt hurt until later that evening. I was sore where I had my shot...then DH and me BD and were in our 2ww and I was supposed to have my beta test tomorrow but AF showed up today...My start to 2008 so far is crappy...Im taking a break next month for my own sanity and try on our own..will go back to IUI in Feb if this fails..Good Luck to you!! Keep us posted...
Lily