Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
FSH shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

FSH shots

I am going to be doing FSH shots for the first time very soon.I have PCOS, and we have been trying to have a baby for over 4 years. Can anyone who has had FSH shots give me some info on what to expect??? And also let me know how much they cost. I have been researching this for a couple weeks now, and have not been getting great info. Any info would be appreciated!!  thank you!
Amy
  • FSH (1 replies):
    Hi, it's about FSH again. Who knows how FSH change durin...[more]
  • FSH level 10 (2 replies):
    I am 33 this month, and I had my first FSH test 2 weeks ...[more]
  • FSH level (13 replies):
    I have another question for anyone willing to answer. I...[more]
  • High FSH Levels (194 replies):
    I just found out that I have an abnormally high FSH leve...[more]
  • fsh lavel (1 replies):
    i m of 22 n married since 2010. my fsh level is 7.90 and...[more]
HI,
I did FSH this past month. I was so nervous to stick myself..but once I did I was fine...It didnt hurt..I started out with 4 follies in my right ovary and 3 in my left!!  Then went in twice a week for a U/S...when my follies were mature I had 2 in my left and 2 in my right...by then I seriously could feel them..my stomach was bloated and my stomach felt really heavy...The HCG shot didnt hurt until later that evening. I was sore where I had my shot...then DH and me BD and were in our 2ww and I was supposed to have my beta test tomorrow but AF showed up today...My start to 2008 so far is crappy...Im taking a break next month for my own sanity and try on our own..will go back to IUI in Feb if this fails..Good Luck to you!! Keep us posted...
Lily