Failed IUI
Hi everyone! New kid on the block. I have just had a failed IUI as of today,my first. How long do I have or should wait for another round of iui? I have previously had 1 cancelled ivf cycle due to low folicle production.
Hi bella- welcome! I'm really sorry your IUI didn't work this time. I dont think you have to wait. I would call your RE and let them know you started your period and they'll probably advise you on what to do next. I hope your next IUI works! Good luck :)
I did several back to back IUIs.  You do not have to wait.
Sorry IUI did not work for you this month.
Hi there.

I am sorry that your IUI didnt work. I had 2 IUIs but had to have a rest cycle of a month between them but only because of the clinic's policy. You do not have to wait though.

Best of luck for the next one.
iam sorry about ur IUI failure,,,i could say, if u wish to take a break for a month, u can take, as it relaxes the body and mind. If u do not want to take a break u can go on another IUI? Do u have low sperm count? If u r able to produce some follies, it is good u can go for IUI,,,
I am on the 2ww count down! 11 days post iui. hoping and praying for the best. My folicle response was really great this time according the clinic. Good news is my dh's count more than doubled this time to 2.5 million. I am a little freaked out looking at others counts and they are alot higher! I am trying everything to occupy my time for this week. Thank heavens I am working nights for most of it. Baby dust to all!