Faint positive or evaporation line?
Hi all. Well, today I am 12dpo. Yesterday morning and evening I tested with a dollar tree test and got a faint line. However, it was after the 10 minutes. So I thought it was an evaporation line, trying not to get too excited yet. However, last night and this morning I've tested and gotten the same thing, the second line is pinkish, not gray and I'm thinking it looks like a positive. But like I said they come up a bit after 10 minutes. I had taken probably 5 tests before I started getting these faint lines and I NEVER had a second line at all on those. Does this sound like a faint positive or evaporation to you all? I know it's still early, but I am very anxious!
Take a different kind of test, I had many, many I mean like 20 positive looking evaps, after 5 min with dollar tree tests, buy a different test and use FMU, try a digital, it will tell you straight up Pregnant, Not Pregnant
I used the dollar store brand at 11 dpo and had the same experience as you, there was the faintest line there,but I just assumed it was a evap line too. I didnt test again till 14dpo and I got a BFP(even though I miscarried at 5.5 weeks) Good luck to you! Hope you get a BFP
First Response Early tests have been reported to pick up at the very least something like a 12.5, but the company posts 25, so try one of those, I had a dark positive at 10 dpo
THank you for responding. I know I sound kind of ridiculous because I could just wait a few days and have it be more accurate. But what I know to be common sense and how I feel are totally different right now! I have taken a few other tests, which have been negative, but they also don't have the 25 sensitivity as the dollar tree ones. Part of me is worried because I did have a miscarriage a few months ago at 12 weeks, and when I tested positive for that one it was very light. I feel like if this one is going to be healthy I should get a darker line or something sooner, to know things are going well. I don't know. Do you know of any other tests that are as sensitive that have worked well for you?
I've taken soooooooo many of the dollar tree tests, and with all except perhaps two, I've had false positives or pink evaporation lines... I'm talking even a couple of seconds after the 10 minute mark. Really, I think that they are a waste of money, because, for me, the only thing that they have done is gotten my hopes up for nothing. If you do choose to take one of their tests, I would MAKE SURE you read it BEFORE the ten minute mark, because after that, I always get pink evap. lines! Good luck!!!!!!