Fallopian Tubes
I am 38 years old and I have a 5 year old daughter.  When I was trying to conceive her at age 32, I was diagnoised with a blocked fallopian tube.  My doctor preformed the procedure when they injected the dye and low-and-behold, there was a blocked fallopian tube.  The doctor did manage to unblock it so that I had two clear fallopian tubes.  The very next month I was able to conceive a baby.  I am now trying to have another child since my biological clock is ticking and my doctor wants to do the same procedures again (hysterosalpingogram--spelling not sure of).
My question what are the odds that I have a blocked fallopian tube again...can I have blockage twice in my lifetime???
Please help me answer this.  
HELP !!!
It is possible. Depending on what caused the blockage the 1st time, too. If the condition is still present, it can cause them to block again.  Fortunately, they were able to remove the blockage.
If it was caused by endometriosis, then it's definitely possible that the tube can be blocked again. Either way, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have the procedure done, and it would be good to know anyway...so I would I would go for it if I were you. Best of luck!