Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Femara - does it change your O day?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Femara - does it change your O day?

A question for you Femara ladies - did you notice any changes in when you ovulated while on Femara?  I am starting my first Femara cycle in two days (I am CD1 today, doing Femara CD3-7) and just wondering what to expect.  I usually ovulate CD17-19.  Does Femara make you O earlier, later, about the same?  Thanks for any insight!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
374593_tn?1257883550
how exciting that your starting a new cycle with femara : )   lots of BFP's come from it!! hopefully you'll be added to that list this cycle : )    
  I always O'd around 17-19 as well, but  on femara its more like 13 or 14, so defintely much earlier. from what i've heard that seems to be kind of the standard, but of course it varies from person to person... come join our femara ladies group! : )   good luck keep me updated!!!
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
I was the opposite, lol. Clomid I o'd early, Femara a little later. I alway do it backward though :)
Blank
216278_tn?1308864682
Femara moved me up, too!  And if I remember correctly what the doc said, I think he thought that it would!! (However, I take my Femara all on CD3!)

Good luck!!
Blank
I am early as well! I usually O on day 17 but it looks like it will be day 13 this month! My progesterone level is only at 0.5 and I am on day 10, is that normal? Good luck Femara ladies!
Blank
Thanks everyone for all your answers!  I am excited and nervous at the same time about the Femara.  My husband is actually travelling this month, so I am trying to coordinate our BD timing :)  

wanting4#1 - I have a heard a few other women on here mention that they take all of their Femara on one day.  Why is that?  Is that something you just chose to do, or based on what your doc told you?  Just curious :)

Lots of SSBD to all of you!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank