Femara - does it change your O day?
A question for you Femara ladies - did you notice any changes in when you ovulated while on Femara?  I am starting my first Femara cycle in two days (I am CD1 today, doing Femara CD3-7) and just wondering what to expect.  I usually ovulate CD17-19.  Does Femara make you O earlier, later, about the same?  Thanks for any insight!
how exciting that your starting a new cycle with femara : )   lots of BFP's come from it!! hopefully you'll be added to that list this cycle : )    
  I always O'd around 17-19 as well, but  on femara its more like 13 or 14, so defintely much earlier. from what i've heard that seems to be kind of the standard, but of course it varies from person to person... come join our femara ladies group! : )   good luck keep me updated!!!
I was the opposite, lol. Clomid I o'd early, Femara a little later. I alway do it backward though :)
Femara moved me up, too!  And if I remember correctly what the doc said, I think he thought that it would!! (However, I take my Femara all on CD3!)

Good luck!!
I am early as well! I usually O on day 17 but it looks like it will be day 13 this month! My progesterone level is only at 0.5 and I am on day 10, is that normal? Good luck Femara ladies!
Thanks everyone for all your answers!  I am excited and nervous at the same time about the Femara.  My husband is actually travelling this month, so I am trying to coordinate our BD timing :)  

wanting4#1 - I have a heard a few other women on here mention that they take all of their Femara on one day.  Why is that?  Is that something you just chose to do, or based on what your doc told you?  Just curious :)

Lots of SSBD to all of you!