Femara Making O later?
I am 37 and this is my 4th month of femara. The first 3 doses I was on 2.5mg, Now the RE has upped the dose to 5mg days 3-7. I usually on femara and clomid ovulate day 13 or 14 and did actually O on day 15 once but I was on inositol. Can a higher dose of femara cause you to Ovulate later? Without meds I dont Ovulate at all or very infrequently.

The other weird thing is that I have had wet with some light creamy cm for the last 3 days. My chart looks like a bunch of mountains and today is day 15 with still no Ovulation. I still have a positive OPK my first was on day 13 and I took one today and it was just as positive.

Has anyone had this happen or am I just special again? Help!
I'm not sure if a higher dose would affect the ovulation date or not. I wouldn't think so, but I could be wrong. If you got your first OPK two days ago, you might be ovulating today. Sounds like your charting, so it'll be interesting to see if your temp goes up tomorrow. Best of luck this month!