Femara and Break Through Bleeding
I'm on my second round of Femara and it appears that I am ovulating.  My BBT and LH test were consistent with each other.  But I'm still having break through bleeding starting after I ovulate.  I had a really heavy 6 day period, ovulated on Day 14, and on Day 18 had a spot of blood and Day 20,23, and 24 I had pre menstrual like bleeding.  I wass on BC for 8 years and have been off of it since 2006.  I think that it might have permanently screwed up my lining to wear its sensitive to hormone fluctuations.  What do I do now????  This will be my 9 month of ttc,  and without my cycles in control its very hard to stay positive. :(
I went to my ob/gyn yesterday and she consulted with my ER doctor, and they determined that the BTB can occur when undergoing hormone therapy such as Femara, and that it should be considered more a inconvenience rather than a cause for concern.  She said that it does not mean that it will decrease my chances of conception.  So to all you Femara and Clomid users no need to worry about it.  Easier said than done I understand.
Can someone please respond to give me their in put on progesterone?