Femara
I am getting ready to start my first go around with Femara for use with infertility.  Awkward question, when I take the first pill, it will be on my 3rd day of my cycle.  My question is, when is it that my husband and I need to have intercourse to use the benefits of the Femara?  Does anyone know?
I was on the same cycle...Femara on days 3-7.  You should just BD starting a few days before you expect to ovulate.  I used an OPK this month and and it must of worked because I just found out that I'm pregnant!  I used the digital clear blue easy one...I also found that the ovulation calculator worked well for me as well.  If you go on babymed you can use the ovulation calc and it'll give you a calendar on when to start BD and when you're expected to ovulate.  I would caution you though that it may only be helpful if your cycles are regular.  All the best!