Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
FertiBella

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

FertiBella

Hi everyone! I have seen a few posts about products like FertilAid or FertiBella.  I have never tried either of these but have looked into them both. FertilAid is quite an expensive monthly investment and is not guaranteed to help with anything.  FertiBella is not guaranteed either however I have seen better reviews.  I decided to give FertiBella a try because the website was giving out a free 2 month trial along with a gift of 20 ovulation tests or 20 pregnancy tests, whichever you choose. Cant go wrong with free.  Of course there is always that small catch of needing to pay shipping and handling but for $10 S&H, 2 month supply and 20 free tests, and a possible boost in the BFP direction...I'll take it! I am waiting to receive it in the mail, the holiday delayed things a bit, but I will let you all know if it works. In the meantime, the free trial is only for a limited time so if you're interested check out the website.  www.**********.com  Good luck everyone!
Hi. I bought 2 months worth of fertility blend for women, and this was my first month on it. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD 41, which is nuts! And this month while on the fertility blend, I ovulated on CD 24. I was so excited that it made me ovulate so much earlier, especially when the product says it may take 3 months of use to see any changes! Upon seeing your post, I just checked out the fertibella, and ordered some for me too! Hey, you're right, you can't go wrong with free! lol!!! :) Good luck to you!!
fyi- hope that you saw in fine print on the confirmation email that you do end up paying for the 2 month trial offer. $39.95 per month, so $80.00! I just called and left a message to cancel. That's much more expensive than the fertility blend, and the fertility blend works!! Just thought you should know just in case you didn't!
I see that now! Thanks for catching it.  I called to cancel too but they have already shipped it.  I just have to return the bottles when I get them however that fine print does say even if the bottles are returned empty, you will never be charged. I like the way the conveniently lef that out in the whole ordering process until they send you a confirmation email! That's how they get ya! I will have to try the fertility blend.  Where did you get it?
www.fertilityblend.com but I actually just typed in fertility blend on google, and found it cheaper at amazon.com. Good luck!! :)
I ordered Fertibella and the billing date was listed right in my shopping cart. It's all right there if you take your time and read the ordering page. Like you said, though, it also says in the confirmation email. I didn't feel the company was "trying to get me"... just help me with my infertility problems... The results are yet to be seen, but I called them to ask a few questions and they were super nice on the phone, so I'm totally happy with their customer service. I'm one of those people who doesn't believe cheaper is necessarily better. I read many great reviews of this product, so I'll stick with Fertibella for a few months and see what happens...