Fertibella???
Hi. My husband and I have been ttc  for 2 years In march.... I just started taking fertibella 5 days ago.. just wanting to know if anyone had gotten pregnant off of fertibella or if you have not.. just want any advice or tips for getting pregnant. Thanks :)
Fertibella has been shown to improve ovulatory dysfunctions, irregular cycles, hormonal imbalances and low-quality cervical mucus which are problems leading to infertility .It is best to consult a doctor before starting to use. The chances of conceiving are highest during 2 days before your ovulation period and during ovulation. Ovulation predictor kits can help detect the exact day when ovulation is occurring. Take care of other factors which may affect fertility like obesity, smoking. Exercise daily and take a healthy balanced diet. If it has been a long time that you have been unable to conceive then taking the opinion of an infertility expert will be helpful. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
I am not sure if Fertibella contains this, but I highly recommend Vitex Fruit. My hubby and I TTC for almost 3 years with multiple medical interventions without success. We did our research and I tried Vitex. I had only taken for 3 weeks and we are now pregnant. I have since recommended it to 2 good friends, one with PCOS and both are now pregnant and only took Vitex for 2-3 months before success. You can get it at GNC or online. It helps to balance your hormone levels, especially progesterone, to give your pregnancy the best chance. I know we'll use Vitex when we're ready for baby # 2.
Good Luck!
I used fertibella for 3 months before getting my positive test result back. Before that, I had been TTC for close to 9 months. I'm an older mom, so I was really antsy to get the ball rolling. I had a healthy baby girl in June 2012. I hope some good luck has come your way by now!