Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Fertilaid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Fertilaid

Has anyone used fertilaid for women and had success with it? I just started and it already seems to have done something.  I have PCOS causing my menstrual cycle to be rather long.  The most recent cycle was only 27 days though -  my periods are always over 30 days. And this one started out with some type of dark brown discharge that turned into red within a day.
Tags: fertilAid
fI was wondering the same thing..was thinking about trying it also!
what has your doctor said as far as a reason for your 'infertility'?  is iui the first thing you tried?
I am on CD 12.. I started taking FertilAid on 6/27. We will see how this cycle goes.

The first month I took FertilAid I defe. Ovaulated.  I have been real good about taking it the past 2 months  I am trying to make sure that I take them...  Good luck to you all....
i have a question can you use while taking clomid?
It says, on the FertilAid container, to not take it with Clomid.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW. NOW I KNOW NOT TO BUY IT.
Wow I know you must be as anxious as I   :)
Curious  - have you noticed any body changes since you started taking it?  
With this last period I started off with this dark brown discharge and i think it was the Fertilaid because that has NEVER happened to me before.  Everything I read though says dark blood is old blood so I figure it has had some sort of cleansing effect on my cycle.  It seems to have helped my pms symptoms a bit too because I wasn't expecting my period and I hadn't had any usual pre-period cramping when she showed up lol she was a bit early.  When it first started I was actually scared because like I say alot of 'new' things been going on lately.
did you bd at the time of ovulation?  what have you been told by your doc as far as possbile infertility causes?
how long do you plan on trying the Fertilaid out?  I figure I will probably give it at least 3 months just in case it takes that long for my body to absorb it well.  
I am on CD 15, first month taking FertilAid.  I haven't really noticed anything yet. Hoping for a good month.
I just want to say I had amazing success with FertilAid my very first month on it. I had been trying to get pregnant naturally for two years, I had very irregular cycles and didn;t know if I was even ovulating. I was starting to think I wouldnt be able to have children but I gave FertilAid a chance and in a little over three weeks i got my first ever BFP!!! I am now about 9 weeks pregnant. I know it worked for me and it made all the difference. It was my miracle so I think anyone should give a shot at least. I was skeptical but I thank God I was open and tried it because me and my husband couldn't be more happy about this baby.
Wow! That's great! I am now on CD 18, still waiting to O.  Last cycle, I didn't O until CD 22. So, hopefully in the next few days I will.
well i wish you all success and i hope it works for you like it did for me!
cant wait to hear how things go!!!!
u give me hope :)
HERES TO A 9 HEALTHY MONTHS!!!!
Just ordered my first bottle of fertilaid and fertilaidCM. I have PCOS and me and my dh have been trying for 8yrs to have a baby.. We both have lost wieght. Me 50lbs and my husband 72lbs. I really hope this works for us!!! Wish us luck!!!
Hi all I am trying to conceive and just starting taking FertilAid I have PCOS so not really sure when and if I O. my LMP (last menstrual period)was on 4-7-2010 me and my fiancée did the baby dance  on 4-17 and I started the fertilAid about 4-18 or 4-19 and then about 4-24-2010 I noticed light pink discharge when wiping after going potty not sure if this is due to the changes caused by the FertilAid or if it could be implantation bleeding, it was to light and too early for AF and it lasted about 2 days it never turned into any type of flow just there when I wiped and now it is totally gone...has anyone experinced this this when using FertilAid or has experienced  implantation bleeding, and if so when do you thing would be good to take a HPT? confused about all this. Any advice is appreciated...Thank you
SoulFlower!!
Hi~
i feel like crying all day long. I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED Here's the story:
I have a 6 year old daughter that I conceived w/o trying at 19. I am 27 now and my husband and I are trying again as our daughter is getting older and  we really want one. We have had baby making on the brain! In november of 2008 I found out I was prego, but then by late december I miscarried at 8 weeks along. At that point , all I could focus on was having another. We then started trying big time. We normally never use a condom and my periods were always irregular and very heavy so it was always a guess when i was ovulating. Okay so make a real detailed long story short- It has been now 1 -1 /12year of off, doing more and more research and thinking i am prego every month to end in disappointment . This Jan. 2010 I took a prego test it was positive, 3 days later it was negative( but still felt prego and focused on positve test) .. then 2 weeks later I started having period like symptoms , thought I was miscarrying, husband took to the hospital where Iayed in pain, bleeding. They gave me an ultrasound to say that there was  no sign of pregnancy at all!! We were so confused! So I went home cried and cried took another prego test just to make sure, still  negative but I just felt prego. Then we started all over again. My periods we regular now since last year sometime so I really started tracking ovulation. I take prenatal vit, folic acid and a baby asprin every night as my ob told to start. Since January I tracked the exact days of when we should have sex, then bam , right when i think im going to be prego.. my period comes.( ALl along still in the back of my head thinking I might still be prego from January and hospital didn't tell me right)  I have started taking FERTILAID for woman last month... nothing yet. It has been 3 1/2 months since I went to hospital where the er doc told me NO sign of pregnancy but now I swear my stomach, lower ab area has gotten huge, my pants aren't fitting around that area and if i wear a simple form fitting tank top I look like I am 4 months prego to the point my husband is conveinced I am. Today I wake up to cramping really bad and bleeding but this has happended each month since January_ Am I having a period each month , but negative prego test and still pregnant? I feel like an idiot each time i call my ob doc, thinking "here we go again, thinking I am prego but just crazy!" The worst part is my group health ins. was cancelled so everytime i want a  blood test or ultra sound I am having to pay out pocket and I feel like a crazy when I tell my husband I want to go but then get a period. I know this is long and random all over  the place but I am so confused and frustrated. My OB says I can get prego, I had very healthy pregnancy with daughter, then conceived but lost in 2008 but what now?? She says keep trying but its almost been 2 years!! I just want to be pregnant and stay that way w/o all this craziness!!! Can anyone help my frustration- ???
I had a cousin that used fertilaid and it was a huge success for her. She was pregnant within 3 months. I found the website http://www.fertilaidreviews.com/ to be very helpful with other stories and questions.