Fertile CM
Anyone try Fertile CM and have any luck with it?  I've been diagnosed with Costochondritis - - Tietze's Syndrome which is inflammation in the sternum and arthritis basically.  They have me on mobic, zyrtec, zantex and ultrium for pain. Embarassed to say but lately it seem like I am dried up and not able to produce any CM even when it comes to BD'ing.  I've read great reviews on it but wonder if anyone has tried it here and had any luck.

I haven't tried it but I have heard that Preseed is good also.
I have heard that it does work.. not sure though..
They also say to take mucinex (the regular kind..).. and it will help thin out your mucus and help you get more CM...
ETA..i also agree.. preseed is very good and safe for sperm..
I've been using preseed and mucinex but it hasn't made a difference.  Around ovulation time I have still been dry as can be.  I vaguely remember it seems like each time I got pregnant I was sick and taking nyquil.   I'm going to give this a try to see if it helps and if so I'll post the results.