Fibroids/Ovarian Cysts and my Fertitily
Hello my name is Denise and I just received my ultrasound / transvaginal results this morning. Can u provide some insight on what this report means?:

Uterus measures 10.3 x 7.3 x 7.0cm with endometrial measurment of 6mm.
There are multiple fibroids including a large posterior uterine fundal fibroid appears to extend up to the endometrial margin. This one measures 4.1 x 4.8 cm
Then there is an anterior fundal fibroid measuring 4.2 x 3.4 cm
There is a smaller fibroid noted in the lower uterine segment .
The ovaries both are well visulized.
In the right ovary there is a 3 cm x 2 cm cyst.
In the left ovary there are 2 ovarian cyst one of which measures 2 cm x 1.3 cm the other is 1 cm in size. Simple appearing bilateral ovarian cysts.

How does effect my fertility? And what alternatives are there to a hystorectomy?
lots of alternatives to a hystorectomy!! go to this site and it has natural ways of reducing both fibroids and cysts, if your positive and willing to give it a go I'm sure you can achieve a pregnancy :) www.  natural-fertility-info.  com (spaced out so its not xx out)
Hey girl finally found someone I can talk to.i had my ultrasound a week ago I have a history of cyst and fibroid timers the saw small cysts on both ovaries and one fibroid.he told me not to worry about it .i have had f rumors removed in the past with incident .i would talk to md ask about option can u have them removed or do they need to be removed to achieve implantation is there an option that's noninvasive .
Both ovarian cysts and fibroids effect fertility. My friend had her fibroids removed with a minimally invasive surgical procedure and got pregnant first try afterwards. I have pcos so I'm a little cyst maker! Some of them will go away with a month or two of birth control while others are larger and need to be removed with a minimally invasive surgery. I have had two removed surgically in 1997 and 2007. All my other ones I was able to get rid of with Bcp. Best thing to do is discuss your options with your doctor.
Good luck to you!
Ginger