Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Finally Going from OBGYN to a RE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Finally Going from OBGYN to a RE

Whoo! I am so excited!!! I asked God what to do as I was getting scared and HE put it on my heart to see a specialist!!! I made my appt today and my appt is set for July 16th.... I am so nervous and scared!!! what if God does not want me to have anymore kids??? sigh... I am not married.... I just feel like my son deserve a atleast someone to grow up with! I am torn... I love God more than anything but feels like He favors my sister womb more... I mean why do I have to go through so much!!! Imade a vow to God and now I feel like HE has cursed y life since I did ask for it. but than I ask God to forgive me and take the vow away but immediately came to pass or the devil is really on my back! anyways sigh I just don't understnad my life anymore. I a 26 and feel like its over in my life. Like I am dead just walking the earth :(..... I ask God to help me over and over and over!!! Its just seems like HE is so far away but near at the same time! I am just so scared of my life....at 26 I have been through enough troubles that I just can not imagine my life getting in better!!!!
I won't get too religious on you because I fear to even say such things. Truth is that you say you have a child, while so many, my husband included would wish to have the chance to experience that one child that you were blessed with and not cursed with. They say that one is more thankful when they are given less then when God actually gives them a blessing because they don't really see it, nor appreciate it. We always thank God for the good but should thank him especially for the bad. I mean, why only thank God for the good, right? If you are destined to have another child then you will, but all will come in due time. And thank Him for your blessing that most of us here lack..
awww.... Thanks!!!! You are right!!! I have to learn that.. I am so used to being negative all the time! You are right though and thank you for replying. I was just venting my mind away.. Thanks again and God truely Bless your womb!!