First cycle of injectable with iui
I was hoping that someone could give me some reassurance.  I am 15dp iui from my first cycle of follistim and was planning on testing this morning, but it seems as though I AFmay have come.  I have been reading thru the many posts and have seen how some of you had some spotting, but I was wondering if anyone had the spotting so late after the iui?  I want to be optimistic about this, but wanted to see what others have experienced.  I have already missed my window for the HPT, so I will check tomorrow morning, but until then of course I will be going crazy wondering what is going on.  By the way, I was also given progesterone sup and RE said not to hpt check until 17dp iui.
At 15dpiui you can test and it doesn't have to be first morning urine.  First morning urine is best when you are only 10 to 12 dpIUI, but this far a long you should get a positive result anytime of the day if you are pg.

Today I am also 15dpiui and got BFP.  We also used follistim.

Best of luck to you.. I hope you get a bfp!!
Thank you. That is great news, congratulations to you.  Hopefully I will have the same kind of luck.