Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Flu shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Flu shot

Just read an article online that said to get a flu shot if you're planning on getting preg during the upcoming flu season. I have never gotten the flu shot before and am not really wanting to either but maybe I should this year. Are any of you who are ttc going to get it?
Avatar n tn
If you are an active and healthy individual you dont need the flu shot (as fas as I am concerned that is). I feel that it should b left for ppl who have problems fighting off colds b/c of some illness, but like I said that is how I feel. If you think you need one just ask your doc. I am sure they will do it for you.