Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Follicle Scan Today

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Follicle Scan Today

Ok ladies, I am a little confused.  I went in for my follicle scan today and they indicated that I have a mature follicle.  I go back tomorrow for a trigger shot.  However, here is where the confusion comes in....according to my bbt, I o'd on Monday.  If it is true that I o'd on Monday, then that is normally 10 days earlier than normal and I have not had any EWCM.  What is going on?  Could my BBT be wrong?
I would have to say that it was wrong. If they say you haven't by your scan than something with your bbt is wrong.