Follicle check, ovulation
Hi all! So I went in for my follicle check yesterday, day 14 of my cycle, and I had two large eggs in god right ovary. Because I hadn't recieved any change in the opk that I was taking starting day 12, the doc gave me a shot to cause ovulation yesterday. I haven't noticed any cervical mucus since then, but I know you can ovulate without cervical mucus..... Just worried that I won't get pregnant again this month.
hey I'm in the same boat as you are. I have been trying to conceive since December. I know that's not that long but it seems long to me. I'm about to go crazy. all my ovulation test say I never ovulated. but I'm wishing you luck and yes you will probably get pregnant this month I hope I do too. I've already had 2 children and I don't really remember anything about cervical mucus so I wouldn't worry about that. just worry about your fertile days.... I hope this helps