Follistim Injectables Response
Hi everyone. I was just wondering a few things. I just started my first follistim cycle two days ago. I have one blocked tube and I am hoping injectables give a better chance for follicles on the open side. I am having aches and burning on both ovaries currently CD 4. Does the stronger pains on the left ovary mean thats the only side producing follicles? I am really stressing hopeing when I go for my scan Friday CD 6 that I will have the bigger ones on the right side. Any advice or help is super appreciated.
Does anyone have any helpful insight about their experiences with Follistim or a blocked tube?
No luck yet on the follis I start in 2 days. Blocked tube tho yes. Why didnt your Dr clear out your tube? A laporoscopy should help with that. Hope it help. You only need 1 tube to get prego
I used folistim for the past few months. its normal to get the burning or full fealings in one or both overies because they are starting to grow. When you go in for your u/s dont be 100% set on finding out what side it is on at the beginning because it could change by the time you trigger. I have had it where i was certin it was going to be on my "good" side but the next day it was the other side and time to trigger.

best of luck to you and hope this is your month.
THank you so much for the response. We did our IUI last sunday I had two end up on the good side so I am really praying this is it!