Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Found my TTC Friends #7

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 401-421 comments:
ashort- Yes I believe I already O because I have been having cramping and spotting. so we will see.

ad_06- I sure hope I o already and that I am preggo we will see in 2 weeks!

aweeonetolove- I agree too! we will see =)

Well ladies I am 2DPO and this morning I had really bad cramping in the front and it hurt badly. I have been dry for the past 2 days which would mean I ovulated! So we will see AF is suppose to be here in the 3rd of July so I will probably wait until July 2nd to test but we will see if I can hold off until then =) how is everyone else doing?
just checking in to say hey and blow everyone some extra sticky babydust **pouf**

i am on cd13 now and hoping that this is a better cycle than last month.  hopefully i can keep my head above water and all goes well.  i have been trying to plan my wedding but with no real luck, hopefully i can get all of the loose strings tied up in the next 2 months.

hugs and luv and ssbd
Hey Yall... long time no hear! I went on a camping trip this weekend and had a blast! It was so nice to just escape all of the stress and get outdoors! I was a bit uncomfortable with my huge belly though LOL.

I have been freaking out lately. DF and I are getting way behind on our bills. And with me not working at the time, it is so hard for us! I have tried looking for a job but nobody is going to hire me being 7 months pregnant. I am getting so scared knowing that we are having this bad of money problems like 2 and 1/2 months before the baby is going to be here. We can't even go get the 3D/4D ultrasound now b/c we would've had to pay for it out of pocket. :(

I am having my baby shower on August 3rd. I can't wait. I have a lot of funny games planned for us to all play. My SIL had her baby and she was a whopping 8lbs, 7oz and 22 inches long! She is a big baby!

I am glad to see that everyone is happy and doing well. I go back to the doctors this Thursday and I have to get my test done for gestational diabetes. Hopefully everything is going to go well. I know it will though. I can't believe that I am almost 28 weeks already! This pregnancy is flying by!

Well, I am going to eat dinner now. I hope to see some BFP's coming up in the next two weeks.
happy that you are doing good! I sure hope I get my BFP in a couple weeks! I sure hope it worked this time! Best of luck to you on Thursday for your test I'm sure you will just fine =)
Nothing is really new here. I have been extremely tired. BBs are a little sore, but nothing major. I don't think that this is my month, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I have been pretty easy to irritate lately. Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary :) but after I get home from work I might take a nap. I am so tired...lol I don't know what DH has plans on doing, but I'd sure like that nap first. Well ladies good luck.
Hey ladies just dropping in to give you all my well wishes.  Ad and itly I really hope that you ladies get your BFP this month.  To all the new ladies welcome and I hope that your stay is short.  I am on CD 12 and I purchased a CBFM so I am going to see if I will ovulate within a reasonable amount to time.  Wish me good luck.  Ohh and hey to all the preggos.  I can't believe your little bean will be here so soon.  I remember when you ladies were rolling in with the BFP's!!
nothing new with me either. I have been extremely tired too, bbs hurt alittle but nothing like the last time I got my BFP. I have been extremely hungry! And I am easy to irritate lately too. Ad_06 sounds like we are having the same symptoms haha. I am only 5 DPO so maybe that is why I haven't gotten any symptoms yet. Alright I'm going to straighten my hair then I'm going to bed at 8pm I'm so tired! I hope that is a good sign! I have a question if I have already ovulated and I have sex will that help get me pregnant if I'm not already? I didn't think it would but I thought I would ask. Me and DH haven't said sex since 6.18.08 so I'm hoping we already caught the egg  =)
**TTC**
phenomwoman: 15DPIUI
ad_06: 8DPO
ashleighnb: CD28
kramik: 7DPIUI
jen023: 7DPO
ltlyncutie87: 6DPO
trish: taking a break?
ashort: CD18  
joyce: CD15
torismommy: CD13
aweeonetolove: CD5

**BFP's!!!**
lamb18: Baby Girl JayLynn Due Septmeber 16!
ziggysgrl: Baby Girl Due September 20!
silirama: Baby Girl Elani Due September 22!
wannabamommy: Baby Boy due?
How are you feeling?  When are you testing?  We are due the same time I guess -- I have sore bbs but I think it is from the injections they have been sore for a week already.
aweeone: can't wait to welcome you back into the tww!

ltlyn: lots of luck to you... I hope we are hearing good news from you in two weeks!

joyce: are you getting married in two months then? I have a hard time keeping track of everyone :) That's exciting though! That should keep your mind on other things for awhile. Are you planning a honeymoon?

lamb: I love camping.. I'm so jealous of you! :) And oooh... a baby shower... how fun!! I planned my sister's last year and we had so much fun just planning it!

ad_06: happy anniversary a day late! My brother celebrated his 2nd wedding anniversary today, so your wedding must have been a day before his. Did you guys get to go out last night and celebrate? I think we will just be going out to eat and maybe going to a movie this weekend. But I'm also supposed to help my sister move so we'll see what happens. I don't really feel like this is my month either. I'm not sure why... and if you are like me, the 50mg made me grouchy... with 100mg, sometimes I'm just unbearable! :)

torismommy: Hey! It's been awhile! Glad to "see" you again! :) Good luck with your FM... hoping it works well for you and you get to join that BFP list very soon!

Well ladies... I am 7DPO but not holding out much hope this month. I think after trying for so long, you just get used to the disapointments. I haven't used a hpt in months - that's how hopeless I feel about the whole thing. Hopefully I'm proved wrong this time though. I'm tryign to keep busy with my etsy shop... I've made a bunch of tea towels that I've been tryign to sell so that has definitely kept my mind busy... I just need to keep it up.

Have a good week everyone!
Just got my progesterone levels back for this month and it is at 20.67 - so I'm pretty excited about that... hopefully that will help me get a long awaited positive!! I just really, really want it this month.
How do you feel -- do you feel anything yet?
Wow Jen... that is great! I really hope you get your BFP too! Are you feeling any symptoms or anything? When do you plan on testing? Is this the highest your progeserone has ever been?
kramik & lamb: Hi! The highest my prog has ever been was 27 once... but mostly it's been around 11 and 14 and so on... so 20 is pretty good! They upped my Clomid to 100mg this cycle so I think that's what did it. I don't THINK I feel anything :) I say that because I tend to imagine symptoms that aren't really there :) I would give anything to be sick right now though!! ;)  Testing... hmmm.. I probably won't test unless AF is late. I never do anymore. If AF doesn't show by July 1, I'll probably test on the 2nd. That should give her plenty of time... :)

kramik - I'm sorry, I must have missed your post earlier! Can you believe I didn't even see that we were on the same day? lol... it's been a long day... Well, hopefully we can both be celebrating BFP's in a week or so. Keep me updated!
jen- I hope we both get our BFP next week =)

best of luck to everyone in the 2ww =)
Hi Ladies,
I'm glad to see you all posting away.  And getting ready for testing time!  Or getting bigger in the belly!  It's all so v. exciting.  And don't get down Jen, it might take us ladies longer than the rest but it will happen.  And probably when we least expect it!

As for me, I'm having a pretty crappy week.  My dh's Mother got diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer and is going for her second masectomy tomorrow.  And as if things couldn't get worse, we started to have problems with our cats again. After months of trying everything (drugs, behavioral ****) to fix the problems, we decided they would have a better quality of life if separated.  So begrudgingly we took  the cat whom we thought would be more adoptable to the humane society ~ We couldn't fine a home amongst our friends and family ~ And now we hear that he's not adjusting well there.  He won't leave the box we delivered him in and he won't eat.  
I wish we could take him home. Or find him a home where we know he would be happy.  My cats are like the kids I don't have.  I hate that I had to do this. I never in my life thought I would give an animal away.  Right now this is killing me more than TTC.  I'm bawling like a darned baby and have been unable to BD at all.  Sorry guys.  Life just is darned awful sometimes.  But on the bright side, whenever **** like this happens, something sunny is waiting nearby. Hopefully that's a BFP for one of you lovely ladies.

which means euthanizing him might become an option.  Of course, I'm imagining the worst possibility but the truth of the matter is that this little cat that I love like the baby I don't have won't come out of the box we delivered him and won't eat.  He's stayed in there for over 48hours.  And we just don't know what to do.  We can't take him home with us unless we find a home for o
Oh sorry ladies...Ignore the last paragraph of my previous post, it's my edits clumped together. I forgot to erase them. Silly me!
aweeone ~ I am sorry that you are going through all of that. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

It is hard to believe that I am  9 DPO already! I haven't been temping since I know that I have O. I will start back up within the next couple days so I have an idea of when AF is going to show her face. The only thing new with me is that I have alot of CM. I mean alot. The tiredness is still here. Yesterday I had some cramping like AF cramps. That is about it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck ladies
aweeone: how awful! I really feel for you! I hope your cat can adjust well... maybe it just needs some time. But I know how depressing it can be to give one away. Believe it or not, I just realized yesterday that we have 8 cats!! I'm turning into the crazy cat lady! We only have outside cats and have 3 tame ones and one wild one. Just found out yesterday that the wild one has 4 wild kittens! One is the most adorable I have ever seen! They are almost too big to catch, but I'm hoping I can and can tame at least this one down... but I'm going to have to find homes for some of mine too.

ad_06.. time is flying by for me too this cycle... thank goodness!
nothing really new with me just really tired getting some cramping and a lot of CM but nothing huge yet! I can't believe I'm 7DPO already! I can't wait until next week keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't been thinking about it a lot lately so maybe that is a good thing.  I wanted to buy HPT last night but I was a good girl and didn't I'm just go to wait it out. Hope everyone in the TWW get's there BFP's soon!!!!
ad_o6 and jen -
Thanks for the kind words.  My dh called the Humane Society today and  my little cat is starting to eat but he still won't leave his box.  But they commented on how cute he is and they are certain he will find a nice home.  All this made me feel so very much better.  Thanks again for your kind thoughts, it's been quite depressing but I know we did the right thing for him in the long run.

ad_06 - Yeah!  Your cycle is flying by!  You O around CD16 right?  Better start BD'ing to get all the juices flowing and ready.  I hope this cycle works out well for you!

jen - 8 cats!  My words! I'm so jealous.  I absolutely love cats and always dreamed of fostering them.  But my oldest cat is just so cantankerous and does not get along with other cats that well.  So you have some feral cats too?  Are you out in the country?  I'm glad that your cycle is flying by.  I know you weren't feeling hopeful (it certainly is hard some months) but my fingers are still crossed.  A BFP couldn't happen to a better person.

ltyln - Lots of CM might be a good sign at 7DPO.  I'm glad you were a good girl, a HPT couldn't tell you much this early.  Just hold out, you will get your good news eventually.

Thanks again Ladies!
nothing new here. I finally did get to take a nap yesterday though! It felt so good...lol   Today is going to be a sucky day. I have to go to work, then I have a meeting from 5-8 then  I have to come home and make cupcakes for my stepsons bday party tomorrow. I am going to be extremely tired tomorrow!!! Well I hope you ladies are doing well.
ltlyn: I agree with aweeone... it's good that you are waiting.... next week will tell so much more! :)

ad_06: yay for naps!! :) Sometimes I think it should be mandatory that you get a 30 minute nap a day at work... hopefully you don' t work too hard today and can get some much needed rest!

aweeone: thank you so much for your words! It means a lot to me to hear :) I'm so glad your cat is finally eating some... I'm sure he will find a loving home, but I know how hard it can be. I don't really live in the country... but I live in a town with only 60 people, so it feels like it sometimes... we live close to the outskirts of town and next to the in-laws, so my cats have lots of room... the whole neighborhood pretty much takes care of everyone's cats... so they always get fed food! :) We are trying to find a country home. We both want to live on a farm, so whenever we can find one, I'll pack up my cats and go... although I'll probably give a few to my MIL Especcially the ones we can't catch! :)

So ladies... I got sick yesterday!! Never thought that would excite me, lol!! But although I'm hoping there is a reason (involving a little bean) for it, I don't think so... I was at home, and it was 95 degrees out, and I changed my tire... our A/C wasn't working and I think I just got overheated... I felt awful though... I think I laid on the bathroom floor for 15 minutes just sweating and hoping it would go away... I haven't felt that great since, so I'm hoping it wasn't the heat and it was something else!! We'll see in a week I guess... Argh - here I am getting my hopes up again
Jen ~  I fogot to wish you a happy anniversary this morning!! So Happy Anniversary!!!!
Thank you! :)  I'm just counting down the hours until I can get out of here... so DH and I can go out tonight. Today is taking forever! :)
**TTC**
phenomwoman: 17DPIUI
ad_06: 10DPO
ashleighnb: CD30
kramik: 9DPIUI
jen023: 9DPO
ltlyncutie87: 8DPO
trish: taking a break?
ashort: CD20  
joyce: CD17
torismommy: CD16
aweeonetolove: CD7

**BFP's!!!**
ziggysgrl: Baby Girl Due September 20!
wannabamommy: Baby Boy due?
How are you feeling?  I am feeling very tired, sore bbs and had some cramping this morning -- I so hope and pray it means that BFP is on its way and not AF coming.
Hoping and praying for you too! It makes it hard when those symptoms could be either one... hopefully it's the BFP! I got sick yesterday, but I really think it was because of being in the heat and overworking myself when I changed my tire. But I haven't really felt all that great since. Other than that I have no symptoms whatsoever.
aweeonetolove- yes I am being a good girl =) And I sure hope CM is a good sign!!!

jen- I sure hope your right!!! BFP for the both of us =)
You are welcome...I hope that you are having a good time, or had a good time. I've noticed that my BBs are getting a little more sore, but I know that it can have alot to do with AF.

I decided to change things up a little bit today...I bake after I got home from work that way I wouldn't be up late doing it. I just got done icing the cupcakes, so everything is complete for the party.. Just a few minor things from the store. The meeting went well...it didn't seem to take 3 hours, so that was a plus. So today wasn't as bad as I expected.  

Well I wish you all get your BFP's this time!! I really cheering you on!! That would be so cool if all us ttcers would get them this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
ad_06: so glad your day went better than planned! We had a really nice time last night when we went out to eat and then stayed in and watched a movie. Unfortunately, we got into a stupid fight last night and went to bed mad at each other. It pretty much ruined a perfect day and now I feel just awful. Maybe today will be better.

How is everyone else doing?
Good day to all.  How is everyone doing?  The 2WW is almost over 10dpiui today yesterday I had cramping on the left side lastnight cramping on the right side.  This morning I felt a little sick and had some cramping on the left side again.  I so hope that this is good signs.  Think the cramping at 9/10 dpiui could be implantation?
Jen - I'm so sorry to hear about your fight.  Today will be better. It's bright, the sun is shining and quite possibly, you are one day closer to a BFP.  Are you testing on Sunday if AF doesn't show? Just give your dh a kiss when you see him~Make him (and yourself) drop the fight (especially if it's stupid).  

Ltyln - How far along are you now?  When do you test~In a few days?

ad_06 - Those cupcakes sound so delicious.  I wish I was there right now eating them.  Yummy.  How far along are you now?  Other than sore BB's do you have any symptoms?

Kramik - When do you test?  Sounds like you have some good symptoms.

Everyone else:  I hope all you other ladies are doing well in your TTC'ing and/or pregnancy!  How are you pregnant Mama's feeling in all this heat?  Hopefully good!

As for me, I think I'm actually CD7 today.  I haven't been temping (until today) which is bad for me.  But I've started up again.  I shouldn't O for another five days.  My dh went home to see his mother for the weekend ~ So hopefully I don't O earlier.  Although, I might have to put a halt on TTC'ing for a few months.  I had my interview for that 2 year contract and it went really well.  They are narrowing it down to 30 applicants for the next round and I have a pretty good feeling that I will be one of the 30.   From there they pick 10 of us for the 2 year contract.  I find out next week if I made the next round.  If I did, I can't TTC until I know whether I got the job or not ~ which will be early August. I actually had a lot of fun at my interview and think I would enjoy the job.  Just putting TTC'ing on hold for two more years seems a bit torturous.   But life is good!

That will be great if you get the job.  I will probably test on Sunday I will be 12dpiui on Sunday so I am thinking if I were to be pregnant at 12dpiui is should def show, right?
kramik - your symptoms def sound promising! I really hope you get your BFP... you will be the first in a long, long time here

aweeone - as always, thank you for the kind words - you always know what to say. You are right, we need to just get over it... it is pretty dumb :) That is exciting about your job! Only you two will know what's right for you at this point in your lives and if you have an opportunity like this that you want to go for, I say go for it! Good luck... I hope you are one of the 10! :)

Still not feeling that great today... haven't since the other night when I changed my tire in the heat. I don't know if I'm catching something or what... I'm trying not to get too hopeful thinking it could be a pg symptom, but you ladies all know how impossible that is. If AF doesn't show by Tuesday, I'll probably test on Wednesday. I hate testing too early, so that's why I plan to wait... who knows... maybe I'll wait even longer than that... :)
aweeonetolove- I am on 9 DPO CD 23. I'm suppose to get AF on July 3rd but I'm going to test on July 2nd. I have been extremely tired lately. And EATING all the time. And also PEEING all the time. So I sure hope those are good signs and I'm always having a lot of CM. & my BBS are kinda sore, they get more sore everyday. So I only have 5 more days until I'm testing!
Itlyn- I really hope this is it for you! Your symptoms sound GREAT! I can't wait until you test! I had basically the same symptoms as you and I tested positive at 9 dpo. Have you had any cramping?

Kramik- Your symptoms sound GREAT TOO! I think we are going to have a few BFP's on here this month! Maybe this is the lucky month for everyone! I can't wait to hear your results!

I'm glad everyone is hanging in there. DF and I argue a lot too lately. But for the most part, my hormones have leveled out and we get along much better than we did at the beginning of the pregnancy. I went to the doctors yesterday and I have gained 16 pounds all together! That is right where I need to be... the average for being 28 weeks is 18 pounds, but as long as I am right around there I will be fine.

I have to get my Rhogam shot this week. I only have 12 more weeks to go! I got hit with heartburn bad lately. I thought I was going to luck out and not have any this whole pregnancy. But, I was wrong. Well, I am going to get going. DF is going to be home from work soon and I am craving KFC so were gonna do that for dinner! LOL.
lamb18- I REALLY hope this is my month too. I am 9 DPO today but I'm so scared to test, so I'm just going to wait it out this month. I'm getting cramps here & there. I got them on my left side today for about 20 mins then I got cramping on my right side for 20 mins so I'm hoping that is a good thing. We will see in 5 days =) speaking of cramps here they come again!!!
omg I was just reading post from the found my TTC friends #2 haha!
That was when I got my BFP in January!
I started to cry it brings back memories!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this month =)
aweeone ~ I am 11 DPO...So about another week and I will either have AF or a BFP!!! Hoping a BFP, but who knows. I couldn't tell you if the cupcakes were good or not...because I couldn't eat any...lol After making all of the cupcakes, I just couldn't eat one...lol

Jen ~ I am sorry that your day ended with a fight. Hopefully today was much better.

The party went well... I have fought heartburn for the past 2 days so hopefully that is something. I have even been really gaggy...lol Well I better get off of here.....I let my stepson have a sleep over, so I am taking care of a 7, 8, and 11 year old boys.... Gee makes me want tons...lol
hello ladies...i am back, if only for a short time...i have been very busy trying to do things with family, getting things going for the wedding and trying to keep from missing my youngest so much.  his birthday is today (june 28th) and he is turning 6 but he is in north carolina with his father...UGH...my daughter will be 14 on tuesday July 1st so i have that as well to plan or whatever...although we have decided to just go in with the neighbor and have her party along with the fourth of july cook out that they are planning, with fireworks and everything.  

anyhow i hope all is going well with everyone and that we see a BUNCH more BFP's in here.

hugs and luv and super sticky babydust
Well ladies I didn't realize how sore my bbs really are, until I took my bra off last night. They haven't been this sore in a long time!! MY only pregnancy was almost 2 years ago, so it is hard to remember if it's the same. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Usually I'd be thinking about testing, but I think I am just going to hold off. About 4 more days and AF should be showing her face. I still have alot of CM. I don't know we'll just have to wait and see.

We are planning on taking my stepson to an amusement park around July 9th. So hopefully AF doesn't play tricks on me and comes when she is suppose to, or I get a BFP before then...I don't want to be doing things that I shouldn't if I am.

I have had fun last night. lol  We got my stepson a Wii for his birthday, and omg, let me tell you that thing is really fun. It's way better then the playstations and things because you are actually moving around instead of plopped down in a car...It can wear you out though..lol Well I better get things done so I can take my nephews to meet my sister in law in a little bit. Hope everyone is doing well.
Happy Monday ladies! How is everyone doing? Sounds like a lot of promising symptoms out there this month!

ltlyn: time really flew by didn't it? I keep thinking about when I first came on here... seems like ages ago!

ad_06: sounds like you have been super busy! :) DH and I are getting along a lot better now... we thought we might try to go to a movie this weekend, so we'll see. We've got family 4th of July too. I'm with you on the waiting to test... I hate seeing that negative...I would much rather have AF show, than to see that negative.

joyce: your wedding will be here before you know it! Sorry to hear you are missing your son on his birthday... will he get to come back anytime soon?

lamb: mmm... KFC sounds good! :) wow - 12 more weeks... it will be here before you know it!

I'm at 13DPO, CD29... nothing yet. Had a little bit of cramping in the past week or so, but nothing in the last day or so. Also a few days ago, I felt sick a couple times at night. Two different days I had to run to the bathroom thinking I was going to be sick. I don't want to make too much of it though. It could be nothing. But I'm hoping it's something!! I've already gotten my hopes up. I won't be able to test until I can go shopping and buy one. I expect AF today, if she's going to show. So hopefully not and I can test sometime this week.
unfortunately he wont be home until Aug 23rd....i DEFINATELY have to get the court order motified for next year, cause i absolutely CAN NOT do this next year.  but maybe as the years go by it will get easier...Idk but tell ya what not spending his birthday with him when i gave him life is HARD.  i know my ex MIL told me "well you aren't the only one who was there...he had to have sex with you...yadda yadda" but it isnt the same.  HE was not the one to carry the child for 9 mos and then have his gut cut open to get him out.....I WAS and it doesnt seem right that i was not there to spend the day with him.  anyhow there are things in the court order that HAVE to get changed as THEY (the ex's) are not following through anyhow.  BUT it will be easier to modify things AFTER i get my son home.

anyhow sorry about venting about that....i know it was WAY OT.... i am now CD21 and according to last cycle should O sometime today.  still have no sign of ewcm...maybe i missed it.  idk but i will keep ya's posted.

hugs and luv and ssbd
let's start a new thread " FOUND MY TTC FRIENDS #8" is on it's way.....
Well I got a surprise Sunday evening....I started spotting, so AF is offically here. She caught me off guard because my LP is usually between 16  - 18 days, and it was only 13. I'm on CD 2, I'm not counting the spotting cause it was really late sunday night. I'm not going back to the Dr this cycle, I need a break. Not a long break, just away from the drugs and stuff, maybe I'll be able to relax a little bit. Well sorry I haven't been on in a few days....I hope all of you are doing well, and the ones that are waiting on AF I hope that you get a BFP!!! Good Luck.
I was wondering where you were! We started a new thread: #8... come join us! :)
Sorry to hear AF surprised you... so you are just going to try naturally for awhile? I think that's a great idea and have been thinking of doing it myself but here I am, still trying with Clomid. I'm at 14DPO and no AF yet... today is her day, so she'll be officially late if she stays away at least until tomorrow. Still am not testing yet...
...and today, again, will seem like the longest day of my life. Beta at 830, very hopeful but not bettin on it...dont think I can set myself up for the disappointment again... :) .
Count me in your TTc group as well. have been trying for 3 months, and just found out that I am not yet pregnant. Very disappointed and anxious(sp?). I had 2 Mcs this past year, and both times I got pregnant the very first month that I tried.
Do you ladies know if the mild infection that I developed during my last MC could cause permanent damage and infertility?

Hope you alll get your BFP soon.
hello sorry to butt in like this,,,im so worried ive been asking this question again and gain at any place lol,,,anyways heres th e problem

we have also been trying for a year now,,and then went to do checkups,,my husband doesnt seem to have any problems,,and my ovaries, and everything else also seem s to be normal, except that when i was scanned (day 10th no dominant follcile/Endometrial thickness 3.4mm, day 13th , 8*10mm dominant follicle on right ovary/Endometrial thickness 4.6mm, day 16th the same thing measure 10 *9 mm,/Endometrial thickness 6mm)

i weighs 59 kg, and we have been married for 2 years now,,am 23 year sold , husband 28...

doc prescribed me fertomid 50 and i started taking it from day 5thof my cycle for 5 days

am so worried now since doc asked me to lose weight and he thinks i wont ovulate this month :(

(oh an dmy operiods rnt regular, sometyms i wud take 38 days, but mostly every month i do get my period)

would really appreciate ur help :),,thank u in advance
Viewing 401-421 comments: