Frozen Embryo Transfer day 10 no symptoms

I had my second IVF cycle with two Frozen embryos on 1st of this month, I am scheduled for my first beta on feb 14th, its been ten days since the transfer and I am feeling absolutely no symptoms. I had a failed fresh IVF cycle in October. I so badly want a baby and trying to be positive and yet scared of being positive as this took me a lot of time two recover after my failed first cycle. I am 36 with unexplained infertility, all my tests came good and doctors could not conclude the reason for my infertility. I have had two failed IUI cycles as well.

Ladies is it normal to feel absolutely no symptoms and yet be pregnant? I am so nervous and anxious that I do not know how to handle myself. Wishing good luck to everyone who is going trying to get pregnant. I pray every moment to god to bless me with motherhood this time.
mhv
There are sooo many ladies on here who thought for sure they were going to get a negtive on their beta, only to be greatly suprised with a positive!  Keep the faith my friend! : )  Good luck, and I hope you get wonderful news on Valentines Day!!! : )
I got pregnant through IVF and had no symptoms until almost 6 weeks. Nothing. Had my RE not assured me I was really pregnant, I'm not sure I would have believed him as it was my first pregnancy and I was expecting major symptoms. Hang in there.

I know lots of girls who have found out they were pregnant and not had any symtoms its not unusual at all.

I know how it feels to want a baby so bad but then the inevitable happens at the end of the month.

I hope everything turns out the way you want it too.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for lifting my spirits, I am keeping my fingers crossed and somehow managing to stay calm. I will surely update everyone with whatever results of my first beta are.
mhv
Good Luck and Super Sticky Baby Dust coming your way!!!! : )
Hello

I wonder if you can help me, this has been playing on my mind.

I had my first round on clomid last month starting on the 2nd day of my period for 5 days.

I have been checking my temp every morning going from 35.6 to 37 on day 14.

Day 14 was when the doc said I should ovulate and accoring to my temp this would seem correct.

My period is not due until 19th but last week I was really a bit crampy in my lower abdomen, there was some pink spotting but only for a day my boobs are really sore and sensitive.

What could this mean??

Please help.
Hi Lovely Ladies!

I have some good news to share, my first beta test is positive! My nurse said its 1024 any anything above 100 is considered positive. I could not catch what is the unit for the count though. I am scheduled to have my second test on Wednesday, I am everything stays good with this pregnancy. Thanks a lot for all your support and positivity.

Any question anyone of you may have on the protocol followed in my cycle, please feel free to write to me, I would be happy to share all the information I have.

Sending super sticky baby dust to all the would-be moms!

Most likely you are pregnant. Clomid does work as it has worked for some of my friends.

Sending all the positivity, good luck and lots of baby dust your way!
Hiii Congratsss! soo happy for you..what a great Valentines!
Well I also had a failed IVF last month, and I'm planning on the next one for next month if my ER gives me the OK. I too have 2 frozen embryos which I plan on using. Can you tell me the protocol, I haven't gone for a consult yet, but I'm sure is different than doing a fresh cycle. I so happy to hear your success story because honestly I wasn't sure if I wanted to use the frozen embryos, I always thought that fresh may be better...that was my first IVF and it still so painful everytime I remember it didn't work out :(
But I'm a little more hopeful now ;) Good luck and I wish a healthy 9 months!
mhv
Congrats!  Sounds like there may be multiples!  How many did you transfer???  Cant wait to see how high your next beta is!!  : )
Hi! Thanks a lot! Yes I am too happy and praying to the God to keep my happiness for rest of the time, after trying for so long, finally there is something to smile about! I am keeping my fingers crossed for the next beta and rest of the pregnancy.

I can understand how it feels to go through a failed cycle, I had one in Oct 2010, I had to try really hard to prepare myself for this FET cycle. Don't be worry and give it another try and it will happen for you. My doc says and I also experienced FET is less stressful than fresh cycle, as there are less often visits for you daily monitoring.

For this cycle I started with Del Estrogen on day 3 of the cycle, repeated every 3rd day.On day 27th I had blood work and US to check the lining and I started with daily Progesterone in Oil. My doc says it is to be continued for about 6-8 weeks of the pregnancy.All the meds are injectable so there is a dependency on my husband and he has been so supportive that he canceled all his business travel for this duration. Let me know if you want to know anything else about the cycle.

Good luck to you! And thanks a lot for your post! I will keep you guys posted.
twins! Just the idea of having twins make my husband's eyes twinkle :) We transferred two this time. Thanks a lot for all your support. Looks like all you ladies are super lucky for me! Wish me luck for my next beta!  Will keep everyone updated with what happens in my next beta.
Congratulations on your beta! Hope you gave a wonderful pregnancy!
Congrats that's fab news.

Hope all goes well!
Congrats on your Great Beta #.......So happy for you
Congratulations!! Very happy to hear to got your BFP!
Well I got some good news myself today.

My 21 day progesterone test came back, I ovulated and my result was really high.

Next step to do a hpt as today was the day I was hoping would come and go with no sign of a period.

I'm really scared though so think I might wait a couple of days.
congratulations......was it a 3rd day transfer or fifth day ?what about quality of embryos.....looks like multiple    .......wishing you healthy pregnancy
Thanks! We transfered two 5 day blastocyst, my RE told me they are grade A embryos when they froze them after my fresh IVF cycle.
Holy cow those are some HIGH numbers for a beta!  Mine was 680 for my first pregnancy and this one is 421.  ;o)  Congrats!  Nurture yourself.  Spoil yourself...you're not just spoiling YOU and I've done some research on a mama's temperment/happiness levels and the formation of baby's temperament.  Be happy and have a happy baby!
I.m really freaky out and I go for my beta test on Thursday, but lately I'm been so sleepy but no symptoms of signs of being pregnant at all. Is it something I need to be doing or not doing for this can be an success pregancy. I took a hpt yesterday evening but I think the morning hour will be a great time to do one, but how early can you take one and get a positive hpt.
Hi everyone. I m new in this side and hope to find some answers. I already have an unsuccessful IVF a month ago and i am planning an FET next month. I have only 3 freeze embryos (day three). Any experineces with freeze embryos,. Can i do something to maximaze my chances of a successful pregnancy. I m arleady 42 years old and no time to loose :)
mhv
Welcome!!! I hope you find tons of support here.  Many have :) I had boy/girl twins from a frozen embryo transfer, good luck to you!!!  A lot of ladies on her do acupuncture, me included, and drink a lot of water in the days following your transfer, and try and rest as much as possible.