Frozen Embryo Transfer
I am getting ready to go through with FET.  My doctor says I only needed to wait for one cycle before I can go through the procedure of implantation.  I have only done fresh IVF cycles and don't know about the FET procedure.  Any words of advice would be helpful.  My last IVF was a success however baby died at 37 weeks.  That is why we are going through the FET procedure.  
So sorry for your loss. My fresh cycle was negative, but the FET (with 2 embies) was positive, unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy. Will do another FET in June/July. Good luck to u.
I just miscarried myself from my first IVF attempt
now i am told that i will be doing my FET but have no idea what to expect
can you please keep me posted if you do not mind???
I am so sorry for your loss......  I had to freeze my embryos last June due to severe OHSS - never got to the transfer stage.  Did a FET in Oct that resulted in twins.  I lost one of the twins at about 8 wks but am at 32 wks with a baby girl.  It was a very easy process.  My RE just did it on my regular cycle so I didn't have to take any meds.  I wish you all the best!!  Good luck!!!