Future Moms
Ok ladies, here's our new thread!!
Some people have had some reactions to the progestrone in oil. I believe they use sesame oil or some other oil that some peole may have a sensitivity to. I bet the progesterone that you mix had a different vehicle and that what u experienced was due to the type of oil the progesterone is preserved in. I don't know if it is serious enough to call the doc but I would say that you should call if you continue to feel that way or if you get a rash at the site or if you feel worse or have trouble breathing.
Hi I want to share my experience with you ladies. I did my first iui 5 days ago after taking for 8 days menogan drugs and 2 cetrotide dugs and 1 pregnyl and now I am on utrogestone, I am very sensitive I feel like I want to cry all the time, today I am very tired with nausea and heavy headache.
Thank you for responding. It was a sesamseed oil. Based. I used cottonseed based yesterday and was fine. But I'm just not doing to well this time. I'm so nauseous and headache and bloated. Can't hardly get out of bed. I don't know what's going on with me. I'm scared maybe I'm pushing it and shouldn't do it. Their supposed to let me know mon or tues if they made it to blast. I'm seriously about to not take anymore meds. I feel absolutely horrible
I'm sorry your feeling so bad. Honestly I've never heard of that much medication for an iui. I can see why your feeling bad. These meds are horrible. If you don't mind me asking what is going on with you to make gave an iui? I'm really sorry. It's not fair to have to go through all this to have a baby. Hope you get to feeling better soon. And a BFP
wow girl i was not on near that for my iuis. GL I pray it works for u.
How are you? What's going on?
ALL: Everything is well with me. Still taking it easy. My oldest starts school in less than a week. it is so hard to believe.  Time is flying.

Babypatch had to start over but will being doing her transfer in August.
Thanks so much for the update!  I bet the time has flown by for starting school.  I can't believe my daughter is moving to the toddler room at daycare.
How is everyone doing? Sorry for the MIA..... It gets so hard.
Ive been Praying for all of you. Please update whats going on in your lifes... I'll try to start doing more of my own updating. Tomorrow is my CD13 Aug 7 and my transfer is scheduled for Aug 13. 2 Blast Grade B at least that what they were. I Pray that they make it through thaw again..... My stress level is over the moon. ...
Did u move?

Hope this works. Did they thaw and freeze the embies? What progesterone are u on now?
Hey how are you? I haven't moved yet. the rain keeps pushing the building behind. So they said looking at second or third week in Sept.
They had to refreeze my blast.
I hated that had to happen. But I went on aug 10 for my CD13 but actually was CD16. My transfer will be this Saturday the 17th. Hopefullly the Blast make it through thaw again. Im worried about them.... What do you think?
This time im do the Prometrium pills vaginally. Better that the injections which were awful!!!!! and this is gross. But hopefully they make it back through the thaw again.
And get a BFP
When are you doing your next IVF?
Glad you are transferring soon. I don't think they would have frozen them again if it wasn't safe so I would not worry. I really hope this is going to work!!

I am debating with trying IUI. My repeat AFC and FSH weren't that great so all the IVF meds may not get me as many eggs. So if that is the case the doc said maybe I could try a low stim IVF or a IUI. I might do IUI because it is cheaper and I can find out how the ovaries respond. Probably won't start till Oct at this point.
glad u are all doing well!

ALL: I have enjoyed my break. af showed up Monday. so i started estrogen pills yesterday. go for us on 8/26(cd15) and then transfer of the last two will be on 9/1. I am hoping and praying it works.
Good luck! Labor Day is a good day!
I'm hoping and praying with you.  We got the BFP phone call on Labor Day.  I thought it was ironic.  Also it was our first FET after the failed fresh cycle.  I hope you get your BFP with this one too!
Hope all of you are doing well.
Dancing- that sounds like a good plan. I pray that works for you.

So today Saturday the 17th I had my transfer. It was 2 blast
Not sure exactly what for this means but I hope it's good so if anyone knows please feel free to let me know. My transfer were 2 blast
1 blast grade B 4 and 1 blast grad B 3 what do y'all think?
The transfer was the easiest I've ever had!!!! But, immediately afterwards I started feeling horrible and cramping I've been in bed of course and slept most the day. I'm still cramping. And feeling horrible. Can't wait for 2WW to be over. Now to try to stay away from testing.
Glad they made it through! I don't know what the grade means. I do hope this works. I never had cramps after transfer. I hope it all leads to a take home baby! Yes, stay away from the strips. This time try not to think aboit anything although that is hard. How old are you again? I do hope this works. It seems like it has to if doc has reasonable FET success rates. Seems like after 3 times it should work. My toes and all are crossed!
Thank you. I wish I knew what the B 3 and B4 stood for. As long as theyre Blast is that all that matters?
Im 45. Ill be 46 in Nov. I sure hope this time it works also. We Cant do it again. I get so down and think maybe were just not supposed to have children. I just don't know, but if this isn't it, its over.
I know this sounds crazy but I was wanting to get on the TTC45 and for whatever reason cant seem to get on there to talk. What do I need to do? My Beta is the 27th
Good luck!!
Hello everyone!  I haven't forgotten about any of you!  I think of you all daily and pray for you all too.

GL to you babypatch!  I hope you get a BFP and have your dreams come true!  RM - GL girl!  September will always be lucky for me since that's when I had my retrieval and transfer.  I hope the same for you!

I've been quite busy with having a newborn!  Luke is such a good little boy I have no complaints.  I tell him everyday how special he is and how we prayed for him.  I thank God everyday for his miracle of Luke's life.  Luke is 8 weeks now and I'm back at work as of yesterday.  So hard to be away but I know I would go nuts if I was home 24/7 too.

And I wanted to share a story of hope with you all:
My cousin was diagnosed with HPV and pre-cervical cancer at the age of 21.  She underwent chemo and radiation and has been cancer free for 4+ years.  As a result of her treatment though, she was told she probably couldnt get pregnant and even if she did, she would be able to carry the baby.  Some time later, she began dating her-now fiance who has a 2 yo daughter from a previous relationship.  My cousin took this little girl under her wing & loves her to death and told me she felt it was God's way of giving her a child - a gift to her.  Such an amazing spirit and so strong to do something I think many people would have a hard time with.  WELL!  My cousin just revealed to everyone that she is expecting!!!!  All without trying!  She is healthy.  The baby (a girl, due in december) is healthy.  Her pregnancy is beautiful and all the concerns the Dr's had are non-existent.

So, yet again - we are not to know the plans God has for us or what "package" the miracle may be or when it may come along.  I hope this serves as a story of hope, comfort & inspiration.  My love to all! xox
Thank you. I hope you are feeling better. Your in my Prayers. Keep us updated.
How are you? Its hard to believe Luke is 8wks old.... Hope you are felling well.
Thank you for sharing your cousins story. A true testimony of GOD has the final say. Im so happy for her.... I will keep her and baby girl in my Prayers. What a Wonderful Blessing.
You take care of yourself and Baby Luke.....
Keep in touch.
how are you doing babypatch?  when is your beta....I know you are probably anxious, so I hope you can relax....
KJ881  Its hard to believe Luke is 8wks old. Time is flying.

ALL:
Ok so it is less than one week away  for my fet. I am so excited. Please keep praying this one takes and is a healthy strong baby.

Spoiler alert: ok so babypatch is scared that this is not a good pregnancy but I think all is well. Her 11 dayPT  beta came back at 60. Girls please share your numbers with us so we can know what they were.  
I'm doing fine. I was real sick after transfer and for the first week but doing better. I had my first beta on aug 27
10dpt 2 blast.  My beta was 60
I'm really worried. Rachael reassures me that ifs fine. But I'm still worried. My first pregnancy /miscarriage first beta was 198 and second beta was 390 something. But it was a day 3 transfer 3 embryos. I think I did my beta on say 12dpt.
If you don't mind sharing your numbers I would love to hear.
How are you? Are you getting ready for your next pregnancy???
Thank you for helping to calm me and being my friend. I just know your gonna get a BFP. Then we can be pregnant together. Both got BFP by same Dr!!!!!!
I had my 2nd beta today 86 first one was 60. The nurse said she was worried. and asked if I had been spotting and if I starting bleeding over the weekend that would mean I was loosing the baby....Im so upset
I have heard frozen transfers may start off with lower betas, but I don't know....hmmmmmm. Did you do the blood work the same time about as last 48 hours apart? I can see her concern, but you just never never know..
I wish it were more clear for you...this is just awful to go through.
My first beta was 100 something and the second was 300 something. Anything over 50 is positive and beta needs to increase 66% in 48 hours, I think they say, but don't give up yet...are you on progesterone?
you are just slightly off that 66% increase so don't give up...drink lots of water, rest and have them check your progesterone STAT tomorrow!
Thank you for our help. I  on progesterone. But it's prometrium (per my request and bloodwork doesn't show up prometrium). My lower abdomen was hurting like cramping yesterday and today and back. I just chalked it up to being pregnant. They don't have me coming back til tues because their in house lab is closed til Tuesday. So my appt for next beta is tues at 9:30. I just don't know what to think. I'm so upset over this. It just keeps on happening to me. And nobody had an answer
try not to be upset...you don't know where this is going yet...
the embies might be late implanters or slow growers and we just have to wait...that is all that you have to do...it is all you can do, dear...you have to wait this out and we will wait it out with you,,,i do not know why this keeps happening...seems like you and rmmoye believe the RE and his clinic are top notch, so maybe it is just the quality of the embryos?  I don't know, but let's not go there yet....try to rest up and think positively
How are you? I'm trying to hold it together, it's hard though. Do you think it's a late implanter or just slow growing. Even though I got a BFP just 6dpt. I can say that until Friday evening I didn't get nauseous like I was before when pregnant. I've managed to hold it down but not been real easy at times. The embryologist said my blast were BB. According to their grading they were really good. I don't know about rmmoye, I know their 2 blast. As far as the facility they just were voted for the 4th yr as top ivf clinic in United States. They are also featured in July magazine I'm trying to think of the name of magazine. They have a FB its Florida institute for reproductive medicine. Mine just seems to be a mystery I guess. But they have excellent success rates. Just not with me.
So far I'm holding on. Haven't seen any spotting had a few cramps nothing horrible. Mainly nauseous is all. I just wish Tuesday would hurry and get here. Does it sound. Little better that i havent had spotting?Maybe this time rmmoye andyself can be pregnant together. That would be so great!!!!! Her transfer is this morning sept 1. It's 4:50am I can't sleep. I Pray that her Blast thaw in great quality and stick.
When are you starting your next cycle? Hopefully soon we can all be pregnant together.
well... the nausea still sounds good to me...we just have to wait for the beta, but I do hope that this blast sticks around for nine months. I don't know why you had low numbers, I am just trying to rationalize.....I really have no idea, but lack of bleeding is good and so we just have to sit tight.

I hope rrmmoye's transfer went well too....it would be great if you could be pregnant together!

I am probably not going to start my cycle until October at the earliest.
Gosh. Having trouble with this thread.
all is well with me.  the transfer was easy and painless. i was surprised when he said he was already in.  i am feeling good. so cramping and some gass. he upped my progesterone to twice a day. weird but i will do it.  I am feeling so tired today. so i am going to take it easy.  I feel so + about this one. i just know this is it for me. Dh and i prayed together about it and i felt so at peace.

ok so my grades were b4ab and b4ba. He said it was good so i am trusting him.
Good luck...sounds good...I have no idea what the grades are so of course, you go with what the RE says...I was on progesterone twice a day, so it is not weird at all...hope this is it for  you!!!
Thanks girl, i do think this is it for me. I had some brown spotting in my crinone yesterday but nothing since. i have drinking a ton of water and peeing like crazy but i think it is good fo rme.

also i am staying bloated and gassy.

ALL for babypatch: she didnt want to come on right away but her beta came back at 25. she is mcing again. just pray for her.
Oh that is horrible news :-( I was just thinking about her yesterday and today and came in here to see if she had posted an update. I am completely sad , this breaks my heart :-(

Good luck rmmoye on your beta, hope everything is well
thanks girl, beta tomorrow. i will know results Thursday. I am not testing until tomorrow with dh. i promised i wouldn't test early.
Rmmoye - good luck

Baby- i am extremely sorry. There are no words. Just don't understand it...
ok girls I have done a lot of praying  for this baby and am still praying for it. They called and said 5, which makes no since. i will do more blood work tomorrow. I am staying tired, gassy and dizzy. I just know it will all be ok and my baby is still growing.
progesterone was 12.3 and estrogen was 343.3

Please pray that God helps my baby be strong!!!

posted picture
All beta dropped. I'm miscarrying again. I never dreamed after the first one coming at 2 years ofTTC naturally,2nd came with our first iui. That we would be sitting hear after   6 yrsTTC with no baby. Now we have failed with 5 iuis, 1 ivf, 1fet . WHAT is next/? Our surrogate is having a baby so she is no longer an option. Just trusting God.
rmmoye - so sorry...I don't know why  this happens....do you have any more frozen?

My heart is sad for both you and babypatch....hugs....
No more embryos
We r trying with Gods help this month. How is everyone doing.
It's great to hear from you!  I'm taking a break right now from tracking with OPK's.  Still waiting to ask DH for another round of IVF for Christmas.  We'll see.  DD will be 18 months on the 11th.  DH wanted her to be a zombie for Halloween and we had a hand-me-down Steeler's cheerleader outfit so she will be a zombie cheerleader this year.  Have a great week and I hope to hear good news from you soon!
That sounds cute! Cnat wait to see pictures.I was cramping  bad yesterday. It was low and staying in one spot. I'm praying it was a good sign.

my oldest is a knight and my 3 yr old Pooh bear.  
i
Happy New Year!

How are you?  Are you starting any treatments...IUI or IVF?

I'm having the HSG done Friday morning.  I have to do it again since it's been over three years since I last had one.  I've had all of the lab work done and DH is getting his swimmer's analyzed Fri morning too.  Then we'll make an appointment to find out what they recommend.  DH just wants to try IUI's but we did four or five of those with no success before doing IVF to get DD.  I'm just excited to be doing something.

How is your daughter?  Is she two now?  
Is anyone still around?
Hope everyone is okay and doing well!