Ganirelix VS Lupron
During our 1st IVF Cycle back in May I was giving Lupron along with Follestim and Luveris. This cycle I was just informed that instead of Lupron I will be taking Ganirelix shots and continuing with the Follestim and Luveris. Does anyone have any input on Ganirelix or maybe a successful IVF cycle using this instead of Lupron? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. I'm kind of nervous since I have read Lupron has more success rates then Ganirelix.
I do. My lupron cycle was too bad as i was overly supressed. With ganirelix and BCP, i will lil better and went upto pregnancy. A sad chemical pregnancy is another thing though. but yes, ganirelix seems better. good luck.
My 1st cycle I used lupron and it was a BFN. My second cycle we did an antagonist cycle which used Menapour and the ganirelix was to keep me from O'ing before the Retrieval. I am currently 26 weeks long.
I can tell you I felt better on this cycle. It took me longer to get to the retrieval than my 1st cycle but the outcome is the most important.

Best of luck and loads of baby dust!!!!!
Thank you so much for the feedback you guys. I truly appreciate it! Keeping our fingers and toes crossed! Best of Luck to you guys!