Geritol ? can it help?
Ok so i was looking at some other sites and read about 50 stories sayn Geritol complete helps open you up so you can concieve......has anyone heard of this...... ;)   3 out of the 50 say they took it and got preggers...if this is so can you take this with clomid? xoxoxo
Actually Im on my third round on clomid and me and the DH both take it. It can help the both of you I mean the RE said the worst that could happen was us just get more vitamins. My best friend and sis in-law both got pregnant while on geritol after ttc for about 7 months each. they said they started takin it along with prenatals and that next month they were both pregnant. GOOD LUCK SDSBD
Their slogan used to be "There's a baby in every bottle", lol. Some women's infertility can be due to low vitamins/minerals. It isn't a fertility med, by any means. But, it cannot hurt to take it when ttc. However, if pg is confirmed, check with md b4 continuing. Geritol is high in iron, which can be harmful if taken when not needed.