Geritol Tonic ugh!!!
Okay, so I read a post that said to take Geritol Tonic, I have been taken Geritol tablets for months now, but they said to take liquid form, so I go to the store and pick some up it says to take a tablespoon so I pour it- can you say gross!!!! The smell of it turned my stomach, so I tasted it but could not swallow it, yuck!!!
I just wanted to say that Geritol does work! I am now pregnant!! I took 2 hpt and they were positive. I just came from the doctor's office and they ran 2. both positive!!!!!! I took Geritol tonic with ferrex (liquid) i started taking it on the 19th of feb and i am already pregnant!
my friend took geritol for one month and she got preg. she's lazy and overweight. but it worked. so ima try it out! best wishes for all us future mothers!
I JUST BOUGHT THE GERITOL TABLETS 2DAY N IM GOIN 2 START TAKN THEM WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING/...........................IVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE JAN6 OF 2009 N I BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 4YRS N HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE 2 GET PREGNANT BUT ONCE A COUPLE YRS AGO N HAD A MISCARRIAGE...........I PRAY TO GOD THAT  GERITOL WORKS FO US .............WE ARE SO READY TO HAVE A BABY..........N I PRAY TO GOD EVERYONES WISHES N HOPES N PRAYERS COME TRUE........................IM PRAYIN FO EVERY1 N GOD IZ ALWAYS GOOD........................
I purchased my geritol tonic today and I took my first dose, wow......it was a bit tough, i almost barfed, but i managed to keep it down followed by a swig of ginger ale. It has a bad after taste. If it will help me get pregnant its worth it. I will not miss a day. It only cost $6.59 for the 12 oz bottle at my local pharmacy. Worth a try! Good luck to all of you ladies.
I just started taking geritol yesterday because my co-worker said that it got her prego! me and my husband have been trying for 3 months and I even do the ovulation tests but nothing happens. Maybe I'll have better luck this time.
My hubby and I have ben trying for three years and NO LUCK! I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I had one of my fallopian tubes removed due to a large cyst. The doctors told me that I should stillbe able to have a baby. I started GERITOL five days ago. Hopefully it works!! GOOD LUCK!!
sounds like a winner im going to get some soon as i get off today
I just wanted to know, how much of the liquid do you have to take? And also I heard it can make you gain weight, is that true?
My co worker told me about geritol so of course I did my research and found thousands of women swearing by this stuff and so non believers but whatever  t I went out and grabbed a bottle of geritol complete(tablets) I asked the pharmacist she told me the tonic main ingr. Is sugar SUGAR? With 12% alchol talthough tonic go to your blood stream gaster complete are more of a multivitamin. So I started on 11/11/2010 hopefully there is a baby in the bottle for me baby dust will keep u all up dated
I just bought a bottle this weekend. I'm on my cycle now and I will be ovulating again starting on the 8th of Dec. So cross your fingers for me. I will def let you know if it works.
Yes it is STINKY but the taste is not as bad as the smell. It kind of tastes like baby asprin to the 100th power...teeheehee... WISH ME LUCK AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU LADIES!!!
im 19yrs old and im married and its been a long time that i couldnt get pregnant and i was just tolled about geritol and i have no idea what to do.how long do i have to take it for?how long do i wait to have sex?
First off, read this about Geritol:
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4567275_geritol-aid-pregnancy_.html

Second, what are all these 19 year olds on here worring about getting PG!?! At 19 don't worry... Be happy you aren't yet.

Having a baby is a blessing, but please, spend a little time as an adult before you decide you are ready to bring another person into this world and raise them.
I just started yesterday and my period is on now I have pcos and at first my never never came on my doctor gave me metformin I'm not diabetic but it helps shrink the cysts now I have not takin that in almost two years and I have my flow every month now now I'm taking geritol now how long do I have to take this before I become pregnant
I just started taking Geritol with Ferrex 18 and also prenatal vitamins today. My cycle just went off on March 28th. Do you have to take it while you are on your cycle?? Is it good to take it all month leading up to your cycle?? Also does it hurt to take the Geritol with prenatal vitamins?? Did this really work for anyone?? Me and my husband would really like to have a child.
I started taking geritol Feb. 16, I really hope this works!!!! We have been trying for over a year and nothing... I will keep praying and hope that geritol does the trick!!!! Good luck to everyone & I look forward to reading more success stories!!!
My ex father n law is 62 yrs old and he was drinking two bottles a day. Him and his 24 year old girlfriend has a healthy baby boy. He was born on April 4, 2011. He was taking it for 6 mos...So if older people wants a child drink the tonic...
Did u have any success with gertiol tonic
i really want a baby i had some inthe pass i gotten my tubes tide what can i do to get preg.....help me
Hi there. I'm new to this site. I just signed up tonight. My sweetheart and I are trying for a little one. I bought Geritol Tonic today and took my first dose. I'm hoping for the best. I will keep you all posted.
Me an my man has been ttc for 6 month i just started geritol  3 weeks ago on today and i started my cycle imma continue to take them hope we get good results I'm 26 he is 33 both no kind we r so in love pray for us I've heard plenty of success stories hope we become one
I bought geritol tonic yesterday and I started taking it today they say your suppose to take it the first day of your cycle but I couldn't wait.... So we will see what happen. I've been ttc for 8 years this is my last attempt can't take it anymore...
I have been ttc for two years and nothing. My hair dresser told me to talk geritol, calling it the old school pregnancy booster. well, after months of not having any luck I decided to go get a bottle of the geritol tonic. Yes, it is gross but I'm really hoping this works because just like you guys I am so eager to become a parent. will keep you posted!! but please keep me and everyone else in this blog in your prayers!!
Hi I'm 28 years and my husband and I have been trying to concieve for 7 years with no luck. His mother suggested that I take geritol (liquid), it was so gross that I decided my husband should have to suffer through it to. After 2 weeks we stopped taking it and I dismissed the whole idea that that stuff would actually work. 6 weeks later I became terribly sick I thought I had just caught this bug that's been going around my office. After 4 days of not being able to hold down any solids I decided to seek professional help, and of course I went through the could you be pregnant questions first and I told the DR absoleutly not, but she did the test anyway and I'm 11 weeks and 3 days I still can't believe it. So my advice is to take it as long as you can stomach it. Wish me luck and be blessed.  
hey i am 19 years old i had 3 miscarriages since  i been 16  and wen i turned 18 i tried again and lost that one so went to a specialist doctor and they said it was nothing wrong with me so i tried again and lost that one so i bought some Geritol yesterday Feb.27 2012 i tried to take it and it came back up so trying again today i hope it work so please cross yo fingers and pray 4 me please
im 38, ive had mt left tube removed several yrs ago because of eptopic pg. i have a 13 year old and would love to have another. started taking liquid geritol 3 days ago will start my 44 year old husband on it next week will keep you posted. I think i have some huge obsticles but i will keep you posted
Keep us posted on if it works! I'm going to pick a bottle up tmrw!!!!
Have you tried progestrone? It sounds like yours may be low.
I just want to share my story, I took geritol all last year and never got pregnant. I'm now 3 weeks pregnant but it come from taking ovulation test to see when I ovulate than holding my legs in the air right after. I wish you all baby dust this is my first child.
well no but i have been taking Geritol since Feb. 27 and my menstrual didnt show on march 22 and i took a test it came back negative so it still haven't showed up so i just got another test march 27 and i took it and its positive so y'all please pray with me that this pregnecy make it and me and my unborn be healthy
So Does Anyone Know If It Really Works
Because I Would Love To Have A baby But I Have Pcos So I Dont Know If I Can Have A Baby...How Many Times A Day Do You Take It?And For How Long?
I just started taking Geritol tonic the liquid about 4 days ago me and my husband have been trying for 1yr now for a child. I was at drill one weekend and my Sergeant was talking about this geritol stuff so I asked her about it and a lot of ppl I talked to says it works I won't get myself to excited about it cause we have been disappointed many a times, so pray for me and my family as we keep trying, and I will most definitly pray for everyone on here and there family! Will keep u posted!
Try the liquid once in the morning a pill around 2 and their liquid again before bed and eat a full meal that's my technique I'm starting tomorrow I'll keep you guys posted
Hi im 26yrs old n my boyfriend of 2 yrs tells me all the time that he wants me to have his kid. I love and want children as well. He has a six yr old already! I dnt have any children of course. Ive been taking Geritol Tonic (liquid) for about 5 days now. He doesnt knw. Hopefully its "a baby in the bottle" for us as well. I want to surprise him if theres any hope. I will keep u all posted n will b praying for u all as well. I ask that u keep us in your prayers too....4 a healthy pregnancy n child!
I took the pill and I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old too prove that they works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and I have been trying for two years with no success. I'm 22 and he is 32.We both started taking the pill 10/25/2012. My husband has three boys already so hopefully Geritol works for us. Keep me in your prayers
I've got it in liquid n tablet. I'm overweight n don't know what to do. Does it really work? I'm 24 n disparate for kids. Even 1!!!!! But I notice I feel bloated n big. Do it suppose to feel this way?
My husband and I started geritol tonight 11/18/2012, my husband and I have been ttc for about 7 yrs , been married for 10... we are ready for a lil one in our lives. :) heard lots of positive feedbacks... so hopefully we get a positive hpt... I have a good feeling about this... god bless you all and plenty of baby dust from my family to yours :)
You cracked me up with your post of 62 ex-father in law and 24years girl friend!! It does work, I am 39, never been preg., took geritol tonic for 1month and currently 12weeks pregnant. comfirmed by home pregnacy test and by my doctor. Keep trying geritol is good!!!
I have seen that this post is starting to die out and its so hard to find success stories that you can follow online so i have decided that this month will be the month for me to began ttc. I am 24 and my soon to be husbands is 35. I have pcos and will have a period one, two or maybe three times in a row and do not see my period again for 3 to 4 months. Anyway i tried having kids about 4 years ago with my hubby to be and had no luck, this time around i decided to go talk to my mother about ttc and she told me about the problems she had when ttc. She also told me about her taking geritol tonic and getting pregnant with her first child(me) the first month. So to test this theory i have done my research and have come up with a plan that i think will work.

I am taking the following things:
soy isoflavones cd 1-5 -80mg cd1-2---120mg cd3----180mg cd 4-5  (helps you ovulate or makes it more intense)
geritol tonic (liquid form, i took the pill for 2 years it did nothing for me)
prenatal vitamin ( for the folic acid, prepares your body for pregnancy decreasing the chances of miscarriages)
metformin 500mg twice a day
for the people that dont kno your 1 cd is the day after the last day of your period.

*i am currently on cd3 and i can tell my body is changing due to the vitamins my cervical mucus which is usually doesnt exist, i have now! My plans are also after my cd5 of the soy isoflavones to began taking robitussin untill after ovulation(to create sperm frendly cm)!!

i will continue to post up dates on whats going on with me for all the people that are tired of accepting pcos and help overcoming it!!!
Geritol is a multi-Vitamin that give your body iron it build your body up if you dont take your self age dont have anything to do with Geritol is very good for your body to keep you health it is good for everyone give your body iron if you dont take vitamin its good for you yes it have a strong smell but it works!!
I'm with a previous poster that expressed concern with the teenagers TTC.  I'm more interested in the stories similar to mine.  I'm 39 and have been trying nearly 12 years.  My friend told me about the baby in a bottle miracle that helped her conceive.  Both my husband and I will be starting tomorrow.   Baby dust blessings to all the woman that's been trying for year's.
from south texas been married a year that was our anniversary was yesturday march 5th we have been togther going on 4 yrs with no luck i just started provera a didnt get a period only spotting i have cysts and irregular periods i have one child 10 yr with previous relationship my husband has one also from previous i wonder if i should try geritol and if i can take that with metformin and provera or just do the geritol and continue mtformin im 33 my husband is 35 he really wants a baby and i cant express how much i do
from south texas been married a year that was our anniversary was yesturday march 5th we have been togther going on 4 yrs with no luck i just started provera a didnt get a period only spotting i have cysts and irregular periods i have one child 10 yr with previuos relationship my husband has one also from previous i wonder if i should try geritol and if i can take that with metformin and provera
Hi im 29 have been trying to concieve with my husband 33 (of 4 yrs) now for 3 years. I was told years back to take Geritol.. i never did... but we both started taking it Feb of this year. He takes the pills and take to tonic. I will agree the smell is bad, but the taste is ok... or maybe im just used to it now. I hope to bring good news to any one wondering.  :) ill be checking back soon.
Hi I'm 25 I'm from the galveston county area, I've been tryna conceive for yrs. I've been taking geritol complete( pills) for almost a month, I've also notice a change in my body. I have my fingers crossed hopefully by this time next year ill be a new mommy. I'm praying for all in everyone keep me in there prayers much love TexasGal76
I'm 25 with a son and I really want more kids. I've been trying for 7 LONG months and nothing has happened... A friend of mine told me she took Geritol 6 years ago and it worked for her so I've been taking them almost a month now I take 2 a day plus 2 iron pills. I hope it works cuz I'm tired of trying.
Ive been drinking geritol since october have alot of symptoms appetite heavy fatigue alot of bathroom runs bloated tender breast thirst now face breaking out bad cycle due in 9days you think this my month im praying ive had to miscarriages may and sept
I've been ttc for 2 yrs now, I'm 24...both my aunt & best friend told me about geritol tonic liquid, I just bought it last night & began taking it immediately last night. My cycle is due on Monday but I couldn't wait. I'm going to give it 4 months, wish me luck
Does IT MATTER THAT I GOT THE GERITOL (ENERGY SUPPORT)
Please DO NOT TAKE LIQUID GERITOL UNLESS YOUR DEFICIENT IN IRON! your doctor will tell you with a blood test!.. Geritol liquid also have high doses of b vitamins. Geritol liquid made me sick to my stomach with an internal sick feeling I can't  explain. I took it because my ferrittin iron stores was a 16. I do not believe it was the iron that made me sick but it was the large dose of b vitamins which was more that rda or fda recommendations. Check with your doctor and please dont take it for any other reason.  Did it give me immediate energy ...yes it did..but once it circulated in my system hours later i got really sick at night or in the morning and alot of times both. Msde several trips to hospital till I figured out what it was.. Any questions my email is ***@****