Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Geritol Tonic ugh!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Geritol Tonic ugh!!!

Okay, so I read a post that said to take Geritol Tonic, I have been taken Geritol tablets for months now, but they said to take liquid form, so I go to the store and pick some up it says to take a tablespoon so I pour it- can you say gross!!!! The smell of it turned my stomach, so I tasted it but could not swallow it, yuck!!!
it is gross....and after 3 months taking it I realised that it was doing nothing for me.
Same here I finished a bottle and nothing...its GROSS :(
Hey so did u take the liquid kind...keep u posted
NOW I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!! I HAVE READ ALOT OF SUCCESS STORIES ABOUT GERITOL. N MY BEST FRIEND JUST TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY THAT HER COUSIN WAS TAKING IT...N GOT PG 3 YEARS IN A ROW. N YES SHE DOES HAVE 3 HEALTHY KIDS A YEAR APART!!! N NOW YOU ALL SAY THAT IT HASN'T WORKED FOR YOU ALL. I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR QUIT SOME TIME N NOTHING!!! I AM ACTUALLY LATE ON MY PERIOD NOW BUT I'M TRYING NOT TO GET TO EXCITED OR HOPEFUL CAUSE I ALWAYS END UP DISAPPOINTED!!! N I RECENTLY HEARD ABOUT GERITOL SO I WAS ON MY WAY TO GET SOME, I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE AND CAN'T FIND BUT NOW I'M NOT TO SURE ABOUT IT!!!
HEY, I'M 35 YRS OLD ONE MONTH AWAY FROM 36, I ALREADY HAVE THREE CHILDREN FROM A PREVIOUS "RELATIONSHIP" OFCOURSE NOW THAT I'M "MARRIED" I CAN'T SEEM TO CONCEIVE.   I JUST STARTED IT TODAY! BUT I GOT GERITOL COMPLETE (TABLETS). IT'S WEIRD B/C MY BF TOLD ME TO TRY THIS OVER AYEAR AGO AND I DIDN'T LISTEN. MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR TWO YEARS. PRENATAL VIT DIDN'T WORK. BUT YESTERDAY AND OLDER LADY CAME INTO MY STORE AND WE JUST STARTED TALKING ABOUT PREGNANCY AND STUFF AND ON HER WAY OUT OF THE DOOR SHE TURNS AND SAYS "GERITOL" TALK ABOUT FREAKY WEIRD! MY HUSBAND WORKS ALOT AND WITH ME HAVING MY OWN BUSINESS WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO TRY AND SCHEDULE, SO I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK IT CAN'T HURT, BUT I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE PROGRESS  
I started taking geritol about a week ago my i havent had any success for three months im only 19 when i went to purchase some everyone was looking at me crazy my mother said since im young i shou ld be fertile.
I was told by my aunt today to take geritol to become pregnant. She also told me that my husband should take it as weel. So i went out and bought some today and also started taking it today. I will keep you posted on my outcome. Just pray for me and I will pray for you eventhough we don't know each other, it might help. Thanks.
That is too funny! I had the exact same reaction. I bought some a couple of months ago, opened the bottle, caught a whiff of the contents, nearly puked, closed it again, and put it in the cupboard. haven't opened it since :-)

I just started my period again today, though, so maybe I'll be brave and try it this cycle. But it does STINK!!!
can anyone tell me what geritol is and what it does? thanks its been almost a year of trying for us and nothing yet. Thanks
I guess it's a vitamin boost older people tend to take. It comes in a liquid that stinks really bad, but I've read that people have gotten pregnant taking it. Not sure how well it actually works, but it may be worth a shot...if you can handle the smell :-)
...oh and they sell it at most regular store with a pharmacy. I got mine at WalMart.
what exactly does it do to help you get pregnant? thank you for answering my Q though:)
To be honest with you, I have no idea! I remember trying to look it up, but all I could find was testimonials from people who claim that it helped them get pregnant. The phrase, "There's a baby in each bottle" kept coming up too :-)  So, I don't really know if it works or if it was just a coincidence that these people got pregnant while taking Geritol Tonic.

...but I might still try it this month.
Started taking it today.  Due to all of your posts, I made sure the "mouth breathe"  only while the bottle was open, and I pinched my nose to drink it.  Still tastes pretty nasty, has that Vit B taste to it.

Hope it's worth it  :-}
Hello i starting taking it on oct 23 and i took it up until i was ov and im waiting to see my period is due on nov 23. I have been having a little lite pain in my left side and dizzie spells and my breast a very score so im hoping for the best
I actually switched to pills after one use because I realized that the tonic contains 12% alcohol.  That may not be a lot, but I am so paranoid that I won't risk it.
I'm going to start taking them tomorrow.I'll keep everyone posted on how it works 4 me. My great aunt said that she got pregnant 3 months after starting Geritol.
yeah when i got me some geritol cuz my momma said it helps you get pregnant. so i went to buy some and me and my hubby started talkin it once a day and i did get pregnant..cuz before we cant...... so it do work. and it was nasty WELL ITS NOT NASTY ITS JUST THE SMELL
i been taking geritol since apr 1 and now i notice that i just ovulate but am waiting for the best
According to everything I've been reading, Geritol is supposed to have something to do with the cervical mucus and making it better for the sperm to suvive in therefore increasing the chances of viable sperm making it to the egg.
well i just bought to take geritol tonic and i really want to have another baby before i hit 30 well the clock is ticking omorrow will be day one for me and my hubbie so please everyone cross your fingers and keep us in your prayers and we will do the same for you guys. hey who knows we might start up the first geritol generation
I am new to the post, but I am 36 and trying to have my fisrt baby.  My hubby and I have been trying for 2 years.  I just started taking Geritol on June3  and my AF just ended.  So, I an hoping that we will be successful this month.  I told my Mother that I was taking it and she laughed so loud.  SHe said when she was younger her and all her friends were taking it and allof them got PG.
i just baught geritol today im gonna start it tomorrow...me and my husband have been married for almost 6 years and nothin...so maybe this will help its worth a shot ive tried everything! wish us luck! and goodluck to everyone trying it!
Hello! I just started taking Geritol today after a coworker told me her mother and aunts took Geritol to get pregnant. Needless to say my coworker is one 7 kids. My husband and i have been trying for almost a year now. I am 32 and ready to have my first child. I will pray for all trying. Thanks

Are you guys taking the liquid or pills?  I will try anything that may help.
How often are you guys taking it? Once, or Twice a day? How often does DH take it?
OK...I'm still laughing @ nwhite all way fr. 2006. That was too funny.

I hope it works, because I was wondering if it was a gimick or what. Someone did tell me that the "success" may be due to not getting enough vitamins in the body + the iron in the Geritol, but who knows. Anything that is healthy for you IS worth the try. Loads of Sticky Baby Dust to ALL. Did anyone ever answer the quest pills or lidquid? Seems Lids be easier to take anyways. ;o)

Cheers~
Savanha~~
I never saw a response.  I guess you would just take the geritol complete in either form??  I am going to look for it and see what they have.
Hey Tygerlillie...

I went straight to Walmart & got both. ;o) I'm going to clean the tonic bottle 1st, then the pills. After that I'll start back on my Prenatals. ;o) Hey...I figured why not. ;o)

Savanha~~
I am new to this site. My hubby and I have been trying to have a baby. We've been trying and there is no success. I heard many stories about geritol and that there is a baby in every bottle. I picked up a bottle and started it on Aug. 5th and I finished one bottle and now I am on my second bottle. My AF showed up today but it is very very light( Sorry I know it is tmi) I am not sure if that is what it supposed to do. I pray that there is a baby in my bottle. Does anyone know how many bottles do you have to go through before you see some results? I haven't noticed any pregnancy signs. Hopefully we all will be blessed with a baby in our Geritol bottles.
I started taking it yesteday and DH will start taking it tonight. I got the Geritol complete because I didn't think I could stomach the liquid. It would be nice to have a baby in my bottle. We start our first IUI next month. Good luck :)
I'm with Savanah laughing that this original post was in 12/2006. It's almost retro.

I guess if Geritol works that would be great. But imagine if there really is a baby in every bottle, how many senior's would be pregnant. I don't know just a thought.
Desperate times make for desperate measures.

lol, its amazing the stuff they will sell. My best friend just bought some.  I compared the ingredients in the b-vitamins to the prenatals im taking (prenatal rx tab ethex, and it has large amoumnts of vitamins) and they are similar except one of the b-vitamins in the geritol is higher. Me personaly i dont think a baby is in the bottle, but it gives hope to some people, both my grandmothers on mon and dad side had 10 kids, that was without prenatals and eating foods high is salt, cholesterol fat etc. and with the first 2-3 kids without medical attention until it was time for baby to come.
my cousins girl friend started taking it after they couldnt get pregant and she is 24 now wow wow.... with 4 kids and one on the way after she started taking it and had the first she didnt need it for the rest of her kids she started just having them.. my email is ***@**** if u dont belive me u can email or i will give ur my number and let u talk to her and prove i am not lying she took the tablets that is for another ttc female that has asked that? i have taken them but stop cause i would forget to take them cause when i would eat out i would forget when i get home and it say take them before or after a mean
i am taking geritol complete for a year now and I got pregnant once, it led to miscarrige, and now I have no success so far. I don't believe geritol does the job, maybe it helps some women who have less problems then I do...I am not sure...at this point, I am willing to believe in anything as long as it works :)
i wanna try it does anyone no were in the uk to get it from i can not find it
I have been taking Geritol for about a month, I don't think its working for me at all. I bought the pills and the tonic. That tonic is so nasty. How long does it usually take to work?
The liquid Geritol Tonic with Iron is what I was told should be used. Begin taking it the first day of your cycle and continue to take it once each day for at least 2 weeks or until a few days after you ovulate. The vitamins and the iron will help to regulate you cycle. Also your partner should take it, it will help to increase the mobility and potency of his sperm. My husband and I concieved taking geritol (he and I both took it) and we are not trying to concieve (conceive) again. You can purchase geritol tonic with iron at Walmart or Walgreens, if you have a hard time finding it ask the store pharmacist. It does taste disgusting but you can chase it with water or mix it into some juice.
I have been diagnosed with P.C.O.S. and recently bought the Geritol Tonic, after reading a lot of threads about the liquid I will be taking it once my cycle starts. I hope it works since my only pregnancy turned into a miscarriage I feel bumed out. I'm more than willing to try anything.
I was diagnosed with PCOS.  I've had 3 IUI's and 1 In-Vetro Cycle.  Still not pregnant.  I've been married 4 years, I'll be 30 next year.  I've realized that I need to relax.  I ovulated today for the first time in two years.  I've been taking Geritol for four days and today is the first day in two years to ovulate.  That's a huge deal to me.  Geritol is very potent and contains a large dosage of vitamins.  That's why it's geared to older people who need these vitamins to fight viruses.  It smells bad, taste horrible but trying to have a baby is the biggest picture.  Keep your head high and concentrate on something else.  I know that's hard to do but just try.  My husband and I just started talking about adoption and I think that may be what we do.  Until that day comes, I just pray.  
Just so you know, the reason Geritol tonic is suggested is because, just like skittles said, it is a high potency vitamin provider.  A lot of us are vitamin deficient due to stress, not eating right and just everyday life.  I haven't resorted to it, as I am on herbs right now to help detox my body of heavy metals.  I am seeing an herbalist and she thinks that is why I am not getting pregnant.  Makes sense since it isn't anything else wrong with me or dh.

When you are desperate, you hope that anything works.

Good luck to all of you!
I tried getting pregnant for 2 year with no success. A Pharmicist(friend of mines) told me to take Geritol Tonic and I was pregnant within 5 mths. I give all credit to Geritol. I guess everyones body is different. Howerver it's worth a try. We will be trying for baby #2 in Febuary and I will begin with Geritol this time.
I was diagnosed with PCOS.  The hubz and I have been TTC for 3 months and to no avail.  I started my period 2 days ago.  I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a bottle yesterday. I bought the pills.  If this doesn't work, I'll try the tonic. Today was my first time taking it.  I hope this is the ticket to a healthy baby.  May God bless each and every one of us with healthy babies!!!!
I am 39 with older kids from a pevious marriage, I  had a tubal reversal in Nov of 08 and have had no luck at all.  We have been trying the ovalation kit and all.  My friend told me that there is a baby in every bottle of Geritol  So I just got married on Dec 31, 08 so now we are tryingg so I went and got a bottle of Geritol tonic will start on Monday.  wishing for the best .  Is there anyone with a workng store.  My friend states that she got both her kids that way.
by wishing for one more
i have gotting prego three times, and each was with geritol tonic. the taste and smell is bad, but the outcome is good. it really works, also if you're trying to concieve (conceive) a girl try lydia pinkham it works as well. i had two friends and a aunt concieve (conceive) with lydia pinkham and they all were girls.
I so desperately want to have a baby. I was pregnant once before when I was 16 and it ended in a miscarriage. I am now 23 and I've never been preg a second time. My husband and I want this so bad. I just purchased the geritol Tonic (liquid form) it is very gross but i will continue to take it. when i was 16 i took the prenatal vitamins because i wanted my hair and nails to grow and I got pregnant. My cousin took prenatal vitamins and had twins after trying for 5 years. I am now taking 1 prenatal vitamin in the morning. and the geritol at night. I hope this works and I am praying for all of you!!!!!!!!!
Does it matter what time of the day you are taking the geritol tonic? I am taking it every night at 7:30...thanks
i am buying GERITOL first  thing in the morning. i mean it wont hurt to try ....... BUT wait i am taking my prenatal  vit.. is that okay ?
I am new to this site.  I heard from someone this past friday that she conceived three times using geritol.  She also made reference to "a baby in every bottle" saying.  I decided to go out to walmart and buy some.  I bought the tonic, OMG!!!! it smells aweful!  But it is worth the try, if it doesn't work...at least i will have a healthier body because of it.  My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 years.  I was diagnosed with PCOS and have had three D&C's because of amenorrhea.  I pray this works, it sure is nasty though!
I just wanted to say that Geritol does work! I am now pregnant!! I took 2 hpt and they were positive. I just came from the doctor's office and they ran 2. both positive!!!!!! I took Geritol tonic with ferrex (liquid) i started taking it on the 19th of feb and i am already pregnant!
my friend took geritol for one month and she got preg. she's lazy and overweight. but it worked. so ima try it out! best wishes for all us future mothers!
I JUST BOUGHT THE GERITOL TABLETS 2DAY N IM GOIN 2 START TAKN THEM WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING/...........................IVE BEEN MARRIED SINCE JAN6 OF 2009 N I BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 4YRS N HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE 2 GET PREGNANT BUT ONCE A COUPLE YRS AGO N HAD A MISCARRIAGE...........I PRAY TO GOD THAT  GERITOL WORKS FO US .............WE ARE SO READY TO HAVE A BABY..........N I PRAY TO GOD EVERYONES WISHES N HOPES N PRAYERS COME TRUE........................IM PRAYIN FO EVERY1 N GOD IZ ALWAYS GOOD........................
I purchased my geritol tonic today and I took my first dose, wow......it was a bit tough, i almost barfed, but i managed to keep it down followed by a swig of ginger ale. It has a bad after taste. If it will help me get pregnant its worth it. I will not miss a day. It only cost $6.59 for the 12 oz bottle at my local pharmacy. Worth a try! Good luck to all of you ladies.
I just started taking geritol yesterday because my co-worker said that it got her prego! me and my husband have been trying for 3 months and I even do the ovulation tests but nothing happens. Maybe I'll have better luck this time.
My hubby and I have ben trying for three years and NO LUCK! I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I had one of my fallopian tubes removed due to a large cyst. The doctors told me that I should stillbe able to have a baby. I started GERITOL five days ago. Hopefully it works!! GOOD LUCK!!
sounds like a winner im going to get some soon as i get off today
I just wanted to know, how much of the liquid do you have to take? And also I heard it can make you gain weight, is that true?
My co worker told me about geritol so of course I did my research and found thousands of women swearing by this stuff and so non believers but whatever  t I went out and grabbed a bottle of geritol complete(tablets) I asked the pharmacist she told me the tonic main ingr. Is sugar SUGAR? With 12% alchol talthough tonic go to your blood stream gaster complete are more of a multivitamin. So I started on 11/11/2010 hopefully there is a baby in the bottle for me baby dust will keep u all up dated
I just bought a bottle this weekend. I'm on my cycle now and I will be ovulating again starting on the 8th of Dec. So cross your fingers for me. I will def let you know if it works.
Yes it is STINKY but the taste is not as bad as the smell. It kind of tastes like baby asprin to the 100th power...teeheehee... WISH ME LUCK AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU LADIES!!!
im 19yrs old and im married and its been a long time that i couldnt get pregnant and i was just tolled about geritol and i have no idea what to do.how long do i have to take it for?how long do i wait to have sex?
First off, read this about Geritol:
http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4567275_geritol-aid-pregnancy_.html

Second, what are all these 19 year olds on here worring about getting PG!?! At 19 don't worry... Be happy you aren't yet.

Having a baby is a blessing, but please, spend a little time as an adult before you decide you are ready to bring another person into this world and raise them.
I just started yesterday and my period is on now I have pcos and at first my never never came on my doctor gave me metformin I'm not diabetic but it helps shrink the cysts now I have not takin that in almost two years and I have my flow every month now now I'm taking geritol now how long do I have to take this before I become pregnant
I just started taking Geritol with Ferrex 18 and also prenatal vitamins today. My cycle just went off on March 28th. Do you have to take it while you are on your cycle?? Is it good to take it all month leading up to your cycle?? Also does it hurt to take the Geritol with prenatal vitamins?? Did this really work for anyone?? Me and my husband would really like to have a child.
I started taking geritol Feb. 16, I really hope this works!!!! We have been trying for over a year and nothing... I will keep praying and hope that geritol does the trick!!!! Good luck to everyone & I look forward to reading more success stories!!!
My ex father n law is 62 yrs old and he was drinking two bottles a day. Him and his 24 year old girlfriend has a healthy baby boy. He was born on April 4, 2011. He was taking it for 6 mos...So if older people wants a child drink the tonic...
Did u have any success with gertiol tonic
i really want a baby i had some inthe pass i gotten my tubes tide what can i do to get preg.....help me
Hi there. I'm new to this site. I just signed up tonight. My sweetheart and I are trying for a little one. I bought Geritol Tonic today and took my first dose. I'm hoping for the best. I will keep you all posted.
Me an my man has been ttc for 6 month i just started geritol  3 weeks ago on today and i started my cycle imma continue to take them hope we get good results I'm 26 he is 33 both no kind we r so in love pray for us I've heard plenty of success stories hope we become one
I bought geritol tonic yesterday and I started taking it today they say your suppose to take it the first day of your cycle but I couldn't wait.... So we will see what happen. I've been ttc for 8 years this is my last attempt can't take it anymore...
I have been ttc for two years and nothing. My hair dresser told me to talk geritol, calling it the old school pregnancy booster. well, after months of not having any luck I decided to go get a bottle of the geritol tonic. Yes, it is gross but I'm really hoping this works because just like you guys I am so eager to become a parent. will keep you posted!! but please keep me and everyone else in this blog in your prayers!!
Hi I'm 28 years and my husband and I have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 7 years with no luck. His mother suggested that I take geritol (liquid), it was so gross that I decided my husband should have to suffer through it to. After 2 weeks we stopped taking it and I dismissed the whole idea that that stuff would actually work. 6 weeks later I became terribly sick I thought I had just caught this bug that's been going around my office. After 4 days of not being able to hold down any solids I decided to seek professional help, and of course I went through the could you be pregnant questions first and I told the DR absoleutly not, but she did the test anyway and I'm 11 weeks and 3 days I still can't believe it. So my advice is to take it as long as you can stomach it. Wish me luck and be blessed.  
hey i am 19 years old i had 3 miscarriages since  i been 16  and wen i turned 18 i tried again and lost that one so went to a specialist doctor and they said it was nothing wrong with me so i tried again and lost that one so i bought some Geritol yesterday Feb.27 2012 i tried to take it and it came back up so trying again today i hope it work so please cross yo fingers and pray 4 me please
im 38, ive had mt left tube removed several yrs ago because of eptopic pg. i have a 13 year old and would love to have another. started taking liquid geritol 3 days ago will start my 44 year old husband on it next week will keep you posted. I think i have some huge obsticles but i will keep you posted
Keep us posted on if it works! I'm going to pick a bottle up tmrw!!!!
Have you tried progestrone? It sounds like yours may be low.
I just want to share my story, I took geritol all last year and never got pregnant. I'm now 3 weeks pregnant but it come from taking ovulation test to see when I ovulate than holding my legs in the air right after. I wish you all baby dust this is my first child.
well no but i have been taking Geritol since Feb. 27 and my menstrual didnt show on march 22 and i took a test it came back negative so it still haven't showed up so i just got another test march 27 and i took it and its positive so y'all please pray with me that this pregnecy make it and me and my unborn be healthy
So Does Anyone Know If It Really Works
Because I Would Love To Have A baby But I Have Pcos So I Dont Know If I Can Have A Baby...How Many Times A Day Do You Take It?And For How Long?
I just started taking Geritol tonic the liquid about 4 days ago me and my husband have been trying for 1yr now for a child. I was at drill one weekend and my Sergeant was talking about this geritol stuff so I asked her about it and a lot of ppl I talked to says it works I won't get myself to excited about it cause we have been disappointed many a times, so pray for me and my family as we keep trying, and I will most definitly pray for everyone on here and there family! Will keep u posted!
Try the liquid once in the morning a pill around 2 and their liquid again before bed and eat a full meal that's my technique I'm starting tomorrow I'll keep you guys posted
Hi im 26yrs old n my boyfriend of 2 yrs tells me all the time that he wants me to have his kid. I love and want children as well. He has a six yr old already! I dnt have any children of course. Ive been taking Geritol Tonic (liquid) for about 5 days now. He doesnt knw. Hopefully its "a baby in the bottle" for us as well. I want to surprise him if theres any hope. I will keep u all posted n will b praying for u all as well. I ask that u keep us in your prayers too....4 a healthy pregnancy n child!
I took the pill and I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old too prove that they works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and I have been trying for two years with no success. I'm 22 and he is 32.We both started taking the pill 10/25/2012. My husband has three boys already so hopefully Geritol works for us. Keep me in your prayers
I've got it in liquid n tablet. I'm overweight n don't know what to do. Does it really work? I'm 24 n disparate for kids. Even 1!!!!! But I notice I feel bloated n big. Do it suppose to feel this way?
My husband and I started geritol tonight 11/18/2012, my husband and I have been ttc for about 7 yrs , been married for 10... we are ready for a lil one in our lives. :) heard lots of positive feedbacks... so hopefully we get a positive hpt... I have a good feeling about this... god bless you all and plenty of baby dust from my family to yours :)
You cracked me up with your post of 62 ex-father in law and 24years girl friend!! It does work, I am 39, never been preg., took geritol tonic for 1month and currently 12weeks pregnant. comfirmed by home pregnacy test and by my doctor. Keep trying geritol is good!!!
I have seen that this post is starting to die out and its so hard to find success stories that you can follow online so i have decided that this month will be the month for me to began ttc. I am 24 and my soon to be husbands is 35. I have pcos and will have a period one, two or maybe three times in a row and do not see my period again for 3 to 4 months. Anyway i tried having kids about 4 years ago with my hubby to be and had no luck, this time around i decided to go talk to my mother about ttc and she told me about the problems she had when ttc. She also told me about her taking geritol tonic and getting pregnant with her first child(me) the first month. So to test this theory i have done my research and have come up with a plan that i think will work.

I am taking the following things:
soy isoflavones cd 1-5 -80mg cd1-2---120mg cd3----180mg cd 4-5  (helps you ovulate or makes it more intense)
geritol tonic (liquid form, i took the pill for 2 years it did nothing for me)
prenatal vitamin ( for the folic acid, prepares your body for pregnancy decreasing the chances of miscarriages)
metformin 500mg twice a day
for the people that dont kno your 1 cd is the day after the last day of your period.

*i am currently on cd3 and i can tell my body is changing due to the vitamins my cervical mucus which is usually doesnt exist, i have now! My plans are also after my cd5 of the soy isoflavones to began taking robitussin untill after ovulation(to create sperm frendly cm)!!

i will continue to post up dates on whats going on with me for all the people that are tired of accepting pcos and help overcoming it!!!
Geritol is a multi-Vitamin that give your body iron it build your body up if you dont take your self age dont have anything to do with Geritol is very good for your body to keep you health it is good for everyone give your body iron if you dont take vitamin its good for you yes it have a strong smell but it works!!
I'm with a previous poster that expressed concern with the teenagers TTC.  I'm more interested in the stories similar to mine.  I'm 39 and have been trying nearly 12 years.  My friend told me about the baby in a bottle miracle that helped her conceive.  Both my husband and I will be starting tomorrow.   Baby dust blessings to all the woman that's been trying for year's.
from south texas been married a year that was our anniversary was yesturday march 5th we have been togther going on 4 yrs with no luck i just started provera a didnt get a period only spotting i have cysts and irregular periods i have one child 10 yr with previous relationship my husband has one also from previous i wonder if i should try geritol and if i can take that with metformin and provera or just do the geritol and continue mtformin im 33 my husband is 35 he really wants a baby and i cant express how much i do
from south texas been married a year that was our anniversary was yesturday march 5th we have been togther going on 4 yrs with no luck i just started provera a didnt get a period only spotting i have cysts and irregular periods i have one child 10 yr with previuos relationship my husband has one also from previous i wonder if i should try geritol and if i can take that with metformin and provera
Hi im 29 have been trying to concieve (conceive) with my husband 33 (of 4 yrs) now for 3 years. I was told years back to take Geritol.. i never did... but we both started taking it Feb of this year. He takes the pills and take to tonic. I will agree the smell is bad, but the taste is ok... or maybe im just used to it now. I hope to bring good news to any one wondering.  :) ill be checking back soon.
Hi I'm 25 I'm from the galveston county area, I've been tryna conceive for yrs. I've been taking geritol complete( pills) for almost a month, I've also notice a change in my body. I have my fingers crossed hopefully by this time next year ill be a new mommy. I'm praying for all in everyone keep me in there prayers much love TexasGal76
I'm 25 with a son and I really want more kids. I've been trying for 7 LONG months and nothing has happened... A friend of mine told me she took Geritol 6 years ago and it worked for her so I've been taking them almost a month now I take 2 a day plus 2 iron pills. I hope it works cuz I'm tired of trying.
Ive been drinking geritol since october have alot of symptoms appetite heavy fatigue alot of bathroom runs bloated tender breast thirst now face breaking out bad cycle due in 9days you think this my month im praying ive had to miscarriages may and sept