Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Going C R A Z Y

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Going C R A Z Y

Today is 13 dpo and I'm going crazy. This was 2nd IUI(5 round of Clomid previously) however was told to come back only on the 05/14/07 for blood work since this was a spontenous ovulation....I'm going C R Z A Y at this point...can't stop thinking about it. I have absolutley no simptoms of anything!!! I hate to be dissapointed...over and over and over again...Sorry girls, just needed to vent!!!
Avatar n tn
Sorry don't know what happened, didn't mean to post twice.
I'm either 4dpo or 7dpo depending on charting method and already getting itchy to test, lol. I'm definitely not going to unless I see something intriguing on my chart, then I won't be able to hold off :)